Kerrys S & S diary

That's a fantastic weight loss. Well done you. I weigh in on Monday got my first week. On CD I lost 6 the first week. So I will do comparisons. X

Yes definitely compare!
Mines starting to slow down now which was to be expected. (Annoying though!!) xx

I'm up at silly O'Clock coz hubby has a early start & woke me. I couldn't get back to sleep because I was thinking about my first weigh in.
Previously on CD I lost 6lb in the 1st week, 11, 2 was my starting weight.
This time on S & S my starting weight was 10, 13 & I have lost 8lb. I'm thrilled.
I wish every week was like that but I will be happy if I can average half that from now on each week.
So now I begin day 8 (week 2) with the most motivation possible.
Hope you all have great losses & a great week too. Xxxx

Well done, it's a cracking start and you really are sounding motivated!! Xx

Day 10 today. Got up late for work but never mind. Everyday I have been waking early for some reason. Last night I forgot to set alarm and I go and oversleep. Must have all caught up with me. Only half hour late.

Anyway diet wise- well it's unbelievably good. Not missing food at all. To be honest, I'd stuffed that much down before starting this, hence the weight gain that I was fed up with food and I'm glad of the relief of not having to cook, prepare meals, go shopping etc. I met my daughter for lunch yesterday in works canteen. She had a plate of my old favs (pie & dauphinoise pots) and I wasn't even tempted. The thought of food revolts me in fact at the moment. I had a choc shake. I hope I feel like this for another month at least. Doubt it'll last.
I went with hubby to watch footy too last night. We're season ticket holders and it's usual for us to have a pint before the match. I had a black coffee. Everyone was asking what I was drinking and why? Lol. I said I'm detoxing for December and Xmas parties so I won't be drinking at weekend either.
Hope you all doing ok.
X

Day 12

Could have slept forever. I'm energetic during my waking hours but seem to need to be in bed earlier & for longer.
Diet wise everything's good. Very good. Had a sneaky peep this morning in scales. Lost another 2 lb so that's 10lb and it's only just starting day 12

Z

Woo Hoo that's nearly a stone! Brilliant!!

Whoops trigger happy finger hitting 'send'!! Ha ha.
I'm the same sleep wise - think its our bodies way of detoxing.

How are you finding it in comparison to CD? Xx

I think the weight loss is slightly more with S & S. I also feel it's easier than CD. More choice of products & the meal is a god send, it makes me feel normal sitting down for dinner with hubby. I prefer the products on S & S by far. The bars are to die for. I always save one for for the evening. My 4th installment. Lol. How are you getting on? X

Yeah I totally agree!! I think half the reason I find it easier is because CD was soooo strict that I feel s+s is like a treat!! Ha ha!! The bars are amazing! I feel like I'm fighting the temptation to stick to one a day of those that I forget about the rest of the worlds naughty temptations!!!
Xx

Yes. It does feel like a treat having the bars. I've not craved anything yet either. Last time on CD I used to crave jacket potato & salad with cheese or pizza. I'm not even a big pizza fan. I also used to have really weird dreams. Not had any on this.
Oh I can't wait to be slim. I'm wishing the next few weeks away ASAP. Then I promise I'll be good and may even do the S & S 2-3 days a week on the 5:2 to maintain. X

Yeah I weirdly craved jacket spuds too on CD!! Ha ha!!
It'll fly by. I'm just finishing week eight and I honestly don't know where the time has gone!! Xx

Day 20 today. Doing ok, getting bored at times but surprisingly ok. No hunger at all.
Weighed 9, 12 this morning so that's 15 lb gone in 20 days. Got another 12 to go but gonna begin refeed around 9,5 as I'll gain a little & hopefully lose the last 1/2 stone the healthy way with limited complex carbs in diet & sensible calorie counting. I'm hoping that will be in 2 wks time.

Hope you all ok. X

Back