kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

I'm due on next week... so we will just have to see...

I did the tea run today too which meant a really steep walk up a hill and back down to get it... but I was flying up... passing all the others... felt pretty good about it and chuffed at how fit I felt

Im due next week too - we are TWINS!
My CDC measured from my groin to my belly button this week in preparation for gauging how much bloat I have on a period. So next week the measurement will be bigger which indicates that its bloat and not me putting fat back on.

My CDC ROCKS!

Grrrr don't you just hate it when people stick their nose where it's not wanted. I've only really had it done to me once. Chris's brother was on my PC and he decided to read my personal e-mails, it just so happened he found an e-mail I'd wrote to a friend where I'd talked about him, and not in a good way >.<

With regards to the "white lie" though you could always say it wasn't a lie, it's a Christmas pressie, to you from you hehe.

Good luck with your weigh in xx

Well I'm just loving the app... minis on tap.. its just brill. Lol
I'm doing really well today. Thank goodness... don't think I could handle being in a cross and angry mood much more... I've got my priorities and they are clear... and a little something extra as a surprise for my other half... he will be cranky at how much money I spent but what's money when you love someone and want to show them how much you appreciate them..

I've booked us into a lovely 4 and a half star resort right on the water where there is a marina etc... very sea side... I've booked us in for the night before and night of the wedding reception....
With spa treatments all that week we are there... CAN'T WAIT!
Just don't know how to tell him and when.....

At least the night before and that morning getting ready I won't have my mother breathing down my neck annoying the whatsits out of me..

Ohhhh I'm so excited

Ahhh that sounds Lovely Kes, Im very Jealous, your going to have the most amazing time ever xxxx

I've booked us into a lovely 4 and a half star resort right on the water where there is a marina etc... very sea side... I've booked us in for the night before and night of the wedding reception....

At least the night before and that morning getting ready I won't have my mother breathing down my neck annoying the whatsits out of me..

I'm so glad you decided not to stay at your parent's for those 2 nights. This is a a really special occasion for you 2 and I think minimising your contact to your Mum to help that happen is brilliant :D

Re: kes doing the Cambridge diet to get into her new wedding dress

I'm actually over the moon about it to be honest... can't wait... I've gotten back on track... I'm more determined to get some more weight off. And I'm gonna go for it

Rahhh, you're making me jealous :p

I will have to sleep at my parents before traveling back to England after our wedding :eek: Don't mind though, I get on really well with them (now that I live away..... ;))

Ahhh don't be jealous... you will be fine....

rumbly-tums said:
Im due next week too - we are TWINS!
My CDC measured from my groin to my belly button this week in preparation for gauging how much bloat I have on a period. So next week the measurement will be bigger which indicates that its bloat and not me putting fat back on.

My CDC ROCKS!

Yeah I honestly think we are twins.... we must catch up somewhere in the middle if where we live... would be a right laugh...

FattyMcBigbum said:
Grrrr don't you just hate it when people stick their nose where it's not wanted. I've only really had it done to me once. Chris's brother was on my PC and he decided to read my personal e-mails, it just so happened he found an e-mail I'd wrote to a friend where I'd talked about him, and not in a good way >.<

With regards to the "white lie" though you could always say it wasn't a lie, it's a Christmas pressie, to you from you hehe.

Good luck with your weigh in xx

Grrr I really hate it... just makes me so angry

ah hun thats awful what your mum has done - and don't worry about the white lie - imagine the surprise when they see you !!!! keep it up girl your doing fab xxxx

Moleymole said:
ah hun thats awful what your mum has done - and don't worry about the white lie - imagine the surprise when they see you !!!! keep it up girl your doing fab xxxx

Thankyou my love... yeah I'm not stressing about it anymore and just focusing on staying on track and losing more weight

helloooooooo

well im up bright and early (considering i dont have to start work until 11ish.)
and ive done my first day of Gillian Michaeals 30 day shred.. :)
oh my gosh... it was tough... i did feel a little sick at about 16-17mins, so sat out for about a min, and got back into it.. :)
when i had finished and did some extra stretches, i had worked off 350cals. (an hour later after drinking some water and relaxing i had burnt off 460cals)

its november... new month, and the last full month left before we go away, so im going for it. :)
im doing this, and im going to be good. (apart from 1 weekend away on the 13th and 14th and our christmas in the UK on the 28th. (as we are not here for christmas))
so other than those days. i plan on being 100% or near enough.. no more binges no more anger, nothing but excitement, and nothing but weight loss!!!!
BRING IT ON!!!

Good luck hun xx I know you can stick to it xx

Great effort Kes... and what's this 30 day shred thing?

gillian michaels (usa biggest loser trianer) she has one mega hard dvd!! she has others... but i will attempt those another time, or if im feeling super energetic... (not likely in the first few days! LOL)

ah yes! remember it now.. i tried to get in last year but they only had american region versions. Can you get a UK dvd player version now?

yep... amazon do it... :)
£5.99 :)

want to get her wii 2010 ultematum thing...

i tell you all now...
im about ready to explode with excitement!!
im in such a good mood... i just hope it lasts.... planning and organising this trip is coming into the final stages and things are coming together... massages are booked for my hubby and i... and a pedicure for me, and also a body wrap the day before that... HOW EXCITING!!...
i need to stay focused, and happy that is my key... no more misery guts from me.. and no more eating rubbish!!!

arrrrhhhhhhhh i just feel like bouncing off the walls and screaming...

ooh... am buying a Wii this week.. must have a look

Back