kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

Wow Kes your pic looks fab and what an incredible weight loss. I am restarting tomorrow on cd and am looking at posts and pics for thinspiration. you have helped alot - thanks.

well i have pulled out my old diary,

im going to go through and read it in a min, but just wanted bring it back out of hiding.. :)

bring on the weight loss.. i can do this!!

well i have had a right giggle at my diary.. man there were some crazy people who got me through the last stint on cambridge...

Today i have had 2 choc mint shakes and a bar... :)
i will be having my advent chocolate still... (first one today as i was away over the weekend) and hopefully that wont be too much to stop or knock me out of ketosis (if and when i get there, as last time i didnt really get or stay in ketosis)

ive drunk plenty, and i must say today has been pretty good..

tomorrow might be more of a challenge as instead of getting up at 12:15pm i have to be at work at 5:45am... man thats gonna kill me tomorrow... esp when i dont feel well...

on that note, im off to bed and to sleep i go.....

i feel rubbish!!! cold, totm, and i so tired.
i had to have a sleep this afternoon...

weight this morning was 13 stone 8.4lbs... so that is 3lbs it one night... i am chuffed with that... not expecting the same thing every night, just trying to keep on track as much as i can. :)

Weight
13 stone 7.4lbs

Pretty chuffed.... although I'm only on day 4 lol...

I don't feel as hungry today, so pretty sure ketosis is kicking in...

I still feel really motivated. So I'm hoping this sticks around....

weight: 13 stone 6.8lbs

i am starting to come out of the cold :) happy about that however i still have the aches... and snotty nose...

i have just about completed day 5... and im not hungry at this stage (however my other half's roast chicken and potatoes does smell nice) i ahve only had 1 pack and its almost 6pm!!!!
i am going to ahve a shake in a min, and then i will have a bar later tonight as a nice little snacky treat...

Well I've slacked in my diary...

I'm now 12 stone 13.2 lbs

My dress fits.. Little tight but it fits, a dive only got 48 hours till the awards night, so need to get through it.. However I'm finding it tough.... Drink more I think.

Darl, have an extra litre of water over a space of a few hours. YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! And so do I xx
Loves you x

how are you today, my lovely girl?

Hugs and loves x

Hey Kes,

All ok? Hope your doing alright xx

Yep doing ok... sorting me self out here and just plodding along. X

mmmmmmm minty choc shake yummy ness...

why are they so nice.. i do want to drink them all day LOL

Hi darl
Minty after eight shakes are my reason I stay in this diet. The rest of the flavours are pukesville x

Back