kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

best game i could say would be the biggest loser... i love it... wii active is also good.. (i have the more workouts coming) and wii fit plus is good for a laugh..

I want the Wii Just dance, think that would be well fun :)

hey kesser, we just got the wii fit plus...and you are right....its fabulous and a good old laughx
Missed you x

Re: kes doing the Cambridge diet to get into her new wedding dress

Woop woop she's back..... woop woop..

I want Wii just dance too.. it looks fun and gives ne an excuse to dance

Re: kes doing the Cambridge diet to get into her new wedding dress

Ok.... needless to say, I'm feeling a little sore.. Hehehe....
I'm not gonna feel like doing anything at all tomorrow let alone doing such a hard workout.... but I must soldier on..

How are all you beautiful people getting on this week...

I just want to spread my cheer, excitement, and happy dust (you know that magical fairy dust) all over you and wish you well throughout the week.... esp to those who are struggling..

biting my nails here as I have a weigh in. Ive not weighed myself but things are loose......wish my bosoms would shrink, they are getting on my nerves

well i will swap ya... ill have some of yours... mine have shrunk... and i dont like it. as now they litterly face dowards... and ive not even had kids!!!!! ehhhhhhh

well sore today.. YES!! but im going to keep going... and if i can get my work out done as soon as i get back from cdc, then i will be very happy to go and lay in the bath for an hour... soaking up the lovely warmth.. although a cold bath prob is better. but never mind... lol...

hoping that the cdc scales dont show a gain.. although well deserved thats for sure!!! no more binges like that.. i wanna look hot in australia!

you are going to look hot, babes.
you have created the princess you deserve to be by losing all that weight and Im dead proud of you.
and even if you have a agin, put it behind you.......and march on with thos luch chocky mint shakes x

hmmmmm
ive kinda got into a routine for breakfast and lunch... porridge for breakfast, and choc mint for lunch, just dont know what to do in the evenings... and amybe thats where i get unstuck... maybe i should be having the same thing.. at least then i will know what i have.... :)
hoping my cdc has my mint shakes tonight... the last two weeks she has not had any, so ive had to wait for them..... but i told her last week that i would want 7.... so heres hoping that she has got them.....

BRING IT ON!!!

ill be thinking of you tonight, chick xx
dont worry if its not a great loss....even if its a pound, its still off xx

Good luck this evening hon

im waiting....im spooning imaginery tomatoes from my imaginery tin here!

lol you and your tomatoes :D - come on Kes x

Right, Im off to Asda to go and but some more imaginery tomatoes. Ill be back at 10-ish

and some imaginary yellow peppers!

lol GG - is that what you are craving?

Kes, im holding off going to Asda here............. I want to be here to support you and wave my pom poms x

ahhhhhh HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA im not eating those imaginary nothings!!! i dont like tinned tomoatoes, unless its in pasta sauce. and i love peppers but only when they are in the pasta sauce too!! lol..

well i was quite shocked at what i saw tonight... and i dunno if i should tell you all! hehehehe

rumbly loving the piccy!!

tell me, you old trollop! i need to go to asda! ive been waiting for you!

Back