kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

lol... i think if i kissed her too much i would suffocate her... she is the same size as a doll!!!

Well what a rubbish afternoon....
Firstly I don't know what happened but my lovely mint choc shake didn't mix properly and went really lumpy. So I though ok.. tthats fine ill drink it, as im not wasting 1.85. Then I some how managed to spill it all over the bench as the glass slipped out of my hands . So there goes that... and it blooming went everywhere.... so off out in the pouring rain to my car and nope nothing in there... Grrr too hungry, as I had not had my morning pack because I just didn't have time so thought I could get in a shake porridge or soup and a bar.. but no.... of course not. So hunting I went for something low carb.... cheese was the only thing.. so I had a small bit of cheese.. should have weighed it. And chopped it up so it lasted longer....

Then I was making chocolate rice crispy cakes with the kids and I've gotten blooming chocolate over my new white cardie .... ehhhhh I give up

At least after that cheese I am no longer hungry. And can now go until I get home at half 7 for my dinner

Awwwww no, what a bad day.... big {{{{{hugs}}}}}}} to cheer you up... hope your evening gets better!!

You wear a white cardi while working with kiddies? :eek: ;)

I don't eat bars usually, but now, I keep one in my handbag and one in my car just in case I get stuck one day.

You did really well to eat only a tiny bit of cheese. Look how far you've come. I bet before the diet you would have eaten anything and too much of it (I know I would have :eek:)

Re: kes doing the Cambridge diet to get into her new wedding dress

I normally have a whole box of cd stuff to get me by for the week, but I forgot to re stock it on Tuesday when I got home from my cdc.
I also normally have bars in my bag, but ate the last one yest which was an exante bar...

I thought oh we are not going anywhere this afternoon and just playing.. so wore white lol.. BIG MISTAKE

seriously!!!!!!!

Well with everything that happened today, i yet again continue to have a rubbish evening...

i just went to make my dinner (porridge..)
and well once again ive gone and wasted another 1.85!!! ehhhhhhhhhhh

i got a new hand blender Kenwood Wizard HB615 Pro Hand Blender, 2 Speed, 400W: Amazon.co.uk: Home & Garden
and very happily wizzed my porridge. and put it in the microwave for the minute... then realised i had forgtten to taken the plastic blade cover off!!! ehhhhhhh
so i got the porridge out of the microwave... only to find that the plastic was in tiny little pieces all through my porridge...

honestly am i really supposed to eat today??
really just makes me wanna say sod it! im eating something else!

jesus Kes! Cheese is ok, it shouldnt knock you out of ketosis but I dont know how it will affect the plan.
I think you should go to bed and pretend it was all a bad dream.

well ive had a better day today... and been happy thats all im going to say... ive had a lovely day..
had a chiropractor appointment this morning, and she is really happy with me and how things are in my back. :) woop woop, she said its the strongest ive been.. which is really nice to hear!! (ive been going to her for over 2 years!!)
then we came home and had lunch (mmmm porridge!) and then went to see the beautiful little girl!! she is 3 months old, and weighs 4lbs now!!! just to make you think, most of you lose 4lbs in a week... and i was holding a baby thats 3 months old, and weighs that!!!! its just so hard to think!!!!!!
we came back later than expected... and hubby wanted thai (mmm YUM!!!) so i decided to have one two.. im not going to feel like im missing out on anything while im dieting and thats always how i have been... if it means i dont stay in ketosis, oh well... to be honest as long as i maintain over the next 5 weeks i dont mind.. but yes it would also be nicer to have losses :) anyway. i got what i would normally order, and halved it. and put the other half in the fridge for hubbys dinner tomorrow night. and i had half of what i would normall would have... im so impressed with myself, and shocked that i had half of it and felt full! its amazing how my eating has changed, and i looked at hubby's who had a full rice, and a full main, and mine looked soooo small, but i still took longer to eat my half a platefull than what it did for him to eat his... so im really pleased with that!!! just need to take my time, and re educate myself! and the moment i eat a whole one of those, then there is clearly something wrong!!!!!

did my 30 day shred this morning... set my alarm to go off earlier so that i could do that then have a shower. :) i went back to a level one... and really pushed myself... 400 cals later (after about an hour after starting, thats when my heart rate starts tp get kinda back to normal..)
and im starting to feel really good about doing it... im not at all fussed if it slows my weight loss down.. to be honest. as long as it tones me up, and builds that sexy strong body that i want, then i dont care.....
if i lose 1lb a week or none at all (as long as i dont gain!) then im ok with this.... at the end of the day my dress fits me, this is what i set out to achieve, and ive got to keep remembering this, and stop putting pressure on myself to keep pulling big numbers...
ive got my dress fitting in a week and a half, so if i can have my dress to still fit me im going to be over the moon!!!!

ive had a fab day today,
got up late, (after getting up at 5ish to make hubby a coffee as he went off racing (radio controlled cars)
and when i got up, i went and sorted some clothes out, tried a load of clothes on that i came over here with.. and hardly any of them fit me (in a good way) hehe so they are all off to the charity shop! far too big for me now! and i wont be needing them again! :) Very happy about this..

and i did some jobs around the house, did my 30 day shred, had a bath, and sat down to make my bridal foot thong made out of beads.. might try and take a piccie tomorrow to show you...

and now im just looking around at the mess that i have made thinking i should probly go and tidy it up!
hope everyone has a fab week. and good luck with your weigh ins!!!!

Brilliant about the clothes :D I can't wait to be able to do that and put some "skinnier" clothes in my wardrobe instead. And can't wait to see the flip-flop .. I imagine a beaded thong could be quite uncomfortable :p

have you noticed any significant difference with your 30 day shred thingy (besides the aches and pains!)

Goreygirl said:
Brilliant about the clothes :D I can't wait to be able to do that and put some "skinnier" clothes in my wardrobe instead. And can't wait to see the flip-flop .. I imagine a beaded thong could be quite uncomfortable :p

It's not too bad... if you can do toe rings you can do them. Lol

rumbly-tums said:
have you noticed any significant difference with your 30 day shred thingy (besides the aches and pains!)

I've noticed I can do a little more.. and I feel fantastic for doing exercise... but inches and weight no... but tbh I'm not really fussed as long as it doesn't go up.

this is the foot thong that i was tell you about.. im chuffed to bits that it looks just like the one that i was going to buy... get me.. im a crafty one! lol

Attachments

• IMAG0315.jpg
    IMAG0315.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 99
It's not too bad... if you can do toe rings you can do them. Lol

Lol... I meant the UK version of a thong i.e. a g-string :p

ahhhh got ya! lol. yes i can only imagine that would be unconfortable.. not gonna happen that one!

It's sooo pretty though! Well done you xx

this is the foot thong that i was tell you about.. im chuffed to bits that it looks just like the one that i was going to buy... get me.. im a crafty one! lol

I love that!! Where did you get it?

x

I made it....

Back