kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

well i saw my new cdc this morning and she is lovely!
couldnt have asked for a nicer lady! very welcoming and very much easy to chat with... :) woop woop
got my weeks worth of porridge... and we will see how much i can lose this week with 1 night take away (friday night) and 1 night at a wedding.
i hope i can still make a move on my weight and i will hopefully make the best choices from the take away menu.. will do some long hard thinking.. (and some quick research on the phone before making my choice.)

i dont know about anyone else, but am really enjoying the flavours of all of the packs... the only one i didnt like the texture of was the tomato and basil soup.. (ive still yet to try some of the packs)
but i dont think i made it properly... so we will try that one again!.

hope everyone is doing ok:)

woop woop 4.5lbs this week! i am over the moon about it! yayayayayayayayayayayay

thankyou...
i dont want to get too excited, as things could go belly up, but i got a call saying my wedding dress has come in...
im so excited..... i just hope that i can lose what i need to around my back and bum, and we will be all good...

its been a year today since i started dieting... i cant believe how fast the time has gone, let alone how fast the next 8 weeks are going to go!!!! i have my dress fitting on the 16th November... so i have until then to get rid of my bum.,..

8 weeks... how much do you think i can lose????? heres hoping its enough
eeeekkkkk
wish me luck

good luck and im sure you will fit into your dress and look stunning !

thankyou.
i hope i can... and i wont believe it until i see it... but im doing my best!!!
so tired today.... dont know if what i feel like is because of the diet or because i am actually coming down with a cold... but im absolutely shatted. soooo off to bed for me.:)

today hasnt been a good day.. :(

tomorrow we are having take away for our anniversery and then sat we are going to a wedding. sooo im just going to try and do my best between now and then, and then 100% kick start things back and be onto ss+ then so i will be a lot more strict with myself and i will get there...

i dont feel as tired as what i was, but im still really tired.. ive not got the cold i felt that was coming on, so maybe my body is fighting it... hence why im tired........
i dont know...

had pilates last night... felt really good (although really tired..) but still felt good to have done something when i could have easerly gone home and straight to bed!!!

Hi Kes, I just wanted to say well done on your weight loss so far I'm sure you'll look fabulous in your dress. Sorry you're not feeling on top form there must be something in the air :(. Enjoy your anniversary takeaway and wedding at the weekend xx

to be honest i cant wait until they are over....
i then dont have the excuse.. oh well its gonna all go bottoms up anyway on the weekend, so why not have that pasta tonight....
(that is what actually happened.)

i need to remember this... i dont want food! lol. i dont need food! lol...
i feel a bit yucky now that i have had my dinner (spag bol)
is this normal? im assuming yes as its really and i mean REALLY high in carbs, and ive virtually had hardly any with being on the 810 and 1000...

im very much looking forward to starting ss... if i have the milk or not, doesnt bother me... im enjoying having black coffee... its not as bad as i thought....

i know ive come a long way.. but ive still got a bit to go... but i will get there!

Hi Kez,try higher natures vitamins called Drive,they really helped me on CD xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i thought we were not allowed to take any vitimins on the cd???

right no more excuses... the wedding is gone, the anniversry is gone... there is nothing that i have planned in the next eight weeks, that i have to eat for... so bring on ss+

lets hope i can stick to it...

any tips anyone on how i can get through not eating the kids foods!!! more will power i guess!!
eeeekkk

wish me luck!

Good luck Kes and I've just clocked your pictures - Oh my word you look fantastic, what a difference. You can do this and the only advice I have for your kids food is feed it to the bin and use your fab pics for inspiration.

i really need to get my head around not eating...
its not been a 100% day. so im cranky with myself. although i have drank a lot, i still seem to be so hungry, and habbits start creeping in..

so i need to really focus from now onwards.. no excuse of wwell i snacked already today... i must just forget about today and start tomorrow...
NOPE START NOW!

i will do this

I know what you mean about the kids' food. It's my downfall as I "taste" it before I feed them, "taste" it to make sure it's not too hot and "taste" it as I still have to help my 2 year old to eat. ughh, by that time, I feel just fed up with myself. I usually try to have my porridge ready at the same time so that it's MY spoon going in my mouth, not his

thats what i have decided to do.
porridge with the kids in the morning, soup or a shake at lunch
and then dinner i will have snacking on a bar rather than thier food.. which im not finding all that tasty, so i am hoping that my taste changes.....

well the last couple of days have been hard... but im getting there. really felt like crap about not being able to eat food esp today when we were out with friends and could have easily had dinner out... but unstead we came home, hubby had tikka masala tesco ready meal and i had porridge! which im ok with..

worried about tom0orrow though... as im starting to head into Ketosis, i dont feel all that good. (few light dizzy spells, headache.. the norm!!) and we are supposed to be helping some friends move... really dont want to go out of the house to be honest.. but ahhh got to do what ya got to do...

we went for a lovely walk today. so im hoping that the light exercise that it was isnt going to stop those pounds going down...

hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

well i didnt go and help move. i had a horrid headache. which seemed to go as soon as hubby left LOL...
i pottered around the house doing a few odd jobs,
and now been working on some editing (photos) and trying to get my tax return done! but this has not suceeded because of my lack of memory in knowing my password and its locked me out..

ive been super good these last few days, and im a lovely pinky colour on the stick, so im there... lets just hope that this week with the kids food i dont get stufing all of that up...

i need to manage my time a little better, and work out when is the best time to have my packs...

dancing around the room!!!! lost 4.5lbs! :) woop woop
yayyayaya

Back