kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

lol
im on here most of the time... lol...

i work on the computer most of the day from home, so this is open in another window. I refresh all the time to see new posts. I want to be there for other people as much as I hope they will be here for me.
heeeeeeee xx

you and i are more alike than you think!! i love scrapbooking.... just not had time to do any!!
love your blog!

oh my - I wonder if we have the same Dad?

Unless your an Aussie.. I know ya wanna be though

oh my gosh, im so nervous. i feel sick!!!
i wasnt this nervous on the day of my actual wedding!!! i just hope ive done enough, and everything from here on in will be a bonus.... but my gosh i feel sick!!!
i just had my porridge as i know if i didnt eat now, i wouldnt... and i really feel like its all gonna come back up again.... eeeekkkkk
SO NERVOUS!

Good luck hon! I'm sure it will be fine :)

hey girl, its not nerves....ITS EXCITEMENT. Embrace it, savour it and then tell us all about it.
You have to frame your mind that it really isn't nerves. I did this when I got married. I am the queen of Mantras (maybe not so much with food most of the time) and I just kept saying "I spent a lot of money on this day, aint nerves or rain going to ruin it".
It does feel like nerves but treat it as excitement - dont let it ruin this beautiful day x

ahhhhhhhhh it fits!!! and if i lose any more weight its not gonna fit!!!
so i just need to work on toning my problem areas.....
not sure what im gonna do.... mayb try and go for a little more weight.. and concentrate on exercise rather than the numbers on the scales.
ive gone out and brought a few nice things and new bra's today so that was really nice. :)

and found a new coat to buy. just need to wait till next month.... :)

i just dont know if i should start refeeding, and jump up to an 810 plan then go to 1000... build it up to get to eating at home in australia...
what does everyone think?

i do need to lose more weight, as im not ready to live like the way i am as im still not happy, but i want to look fab on the day, and if my dress doesnt fit, and is baggy at all, then ill hate the photos.......
im soo confused.

hi gorgeous girlie!

so so so made up for u!!! bet you felt like a princess!!

well done sweet you deserve it!

xxxx

Can you arrange a fitting 2 weeks before you go so you can have it adjusted if need be?

The moving up the plans sounds like a good idea as preparation for eating at home but you'll still lose weight. Toning will also reduce inches so another fitting may be the sensible option?

i have a fitting with the seamstress on the 16th November (3 weeks before we go) but the dress cant be altered too much, or it will lose the details...and the folds in the dress) and then if i tighten it too much in the lace up back then it will look horrible in that it doesnt fit..)

Hmmm.. talk to your CDC .. sounds like you need the calories to maintain and just general light exercise.

I agree kes - your CDC is your best buddy and of course, you still lose weight on 810.

lol
yes... i know in myself i want to lose more weight... so im gonna continue as is... and then talk to my cdc for a solution... :)

im super confused though,

not been in ketosis all week, after super trying. and yesterday i had a hoisin duck wrap from eat, 1/2 pack crisps, and 2 millies cookies, and i am today well and truely in ketosis...
i dont get it!!!

You Go Girl!!

Kes I am so thrilled for you, what a lovely day trying on your beautiful wedding dress.....
I agree with the others to take advice from your CDC to maximise on your weightloss minus having the dress dropping off you as you waltz into your ceromony :D
What date do you leave for Oz?? We could overlap as i am over there until December 3rd.
Dolly x
P.S Your pictures are fab, you look so nice in that dress.

Kes I am so thrilled for you, what a lovely day trying on your beautiful wedding dress.....
I agree with the others to take advice from your CDC to maximise on your weightloss minus having the dress dropping off you as you waltz into your ceromony :D
What date do you leave for Oz?? We could overlap as i am over there until December 3rd.
Dolly x
P.S Your pictures are fab, you look so nice in that dress.

we leave for aus on the 11th december
i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep now completly confused... i had a kit kat orange (jsut the 2 finger ones) yesterady... and low and behold this morning i am even more in ketosis... i am compeltly confused buy it all.. but never mind...
if tomorrow i am still in there i will be shocked.... the crust of the fresh bread got the better of me at lunch time.... BOOOOO so ive had a small slice of that... and to make it worse, it was white bread too.... ehhhhhh i dont know why i did it... and i hope that i dont make a habbit of it.. i know i thought, we the dress fits now, i can start to pick again.... so i need to make sure i work on those demons... :)

Back