Kes Slim Fast Diary

What ive had over the weekend!!!
Sat:
breakfast: nothing as i didnt get up till late..
coffee sweetner and skimed milk.
Snack: nothing
Lunch: 1 piece of 50/50 bread toasted half with Promite (no butter) the rest with nothing.. and a vanilla shake made from powder.
snack: 4 australian jersy caramels (kinda like fudge) and 2 strawberries
Dinner: Chicken cooked in worcester sauce and garlic salt and a small amount of teryaki sauce and salad (cherry tomatos, lettuce, carrot, pepper, cucumber) and dressing (no fat or a trace)
pud, weight watchers rich chocolate pud.
bloody forgot to take my tablet...!!!!!

did 20 mins (it was more in time but the counter counted 20 mins) wii fit. (massive long run which was quite funny, as my hubby put a screwdriver (small one from his RC cars) through his finger, so he wanted a bar of chocolate so in my jogging on the wii i went to the fridge and got him a galaxy bar and then fed it to him whilst he put a bag of peas and pressure on his hand) almost made me sick reliving that..) but yeah who can say that they ahve jogged on the wii and fed their other half chocolate!! LOL...
and i LOVE the boxing!!! its heaps of fun....

Today:
once again no breakfast, as i didnt get up till late
no snack
Lunch: strawberry shake made from powder
snack: nothing
Dinner: Pad thai...
and we ahve some chocolate brownie frozen yoghurt for pud.. (if i feel like it.. as im stuffed now!!!)

also did a quick 17 mins (from the ticker on the wii) of yoga, and boxing which was loads of fun!)

get me.... im actually exercising.... and feel great for it!!!!!!!!
love it!!!

Well it was weigh in for me this morning (ive got the dr's at 5pm.. so eeeekkk)
and ive lost another 2 pound.... WOOP WOOP not as much as i would have liked but oh well! so much for the pound a day that i thought was going to happen, and was worried about...
i stupidly forgot to take my blooming tablet again this morning which im so cranky about!!!!!

hows everyone else doing???

Woop Woop
dr is really pleased with the way things are going, and he said that what ever im doing is working!!!
recorded that i have lost 3.5kg!! (need to go and work that out in pounds!!!

and i also hopped on my scales at home and they are out by 2kg!! :eek: cant believe that... so im going to go and change the batteries(they are those stupid round ones!!!) so its going to take me a week to find them!!!

Yay im so happy!!!

ive had a strawberry shake for breakfast
nothing for snack
lunch i had a chocolate shake
snack:nothing
Dinner: pork stirfry with a home made throw in anything sauce... and it was yummy!!!
might have a low fat greek yoghurt later....

ohhhhhhhh i cant stop smiling..... even the dr said that i was looking radient!! which is a real nice thing to say... WOOP WOOP

oh Boy do i feel like rubbish today...
ive gotten my period and gotten it 100x worse that what i usually get it...
sometimes i wish i was back not having them so often.. i dont know whats worse.. not feeling normal or having these HORRID THINGS!!!
i just want to curl up into a ball and go back to bed..
but im at work, battling on.. freeezing cold. and the heating has to be switched off because there is a leaking radiator in the kitchen.. ahhhhhh weather is rubbish.. and i dont think we are going to be able to get out and about with the kids! ehhhhh

today ive had...
my usual coffee for drive time.
Chocolate Premade Shake
Snack: couple of mouthfulls of lentil soup (made it for the kids and just had to taste if it was ok, and then it went to.. hmm not sure if thats right better have another one lol)
Lunch: banoffee premade shake...
Snack:????
Dinner:????

im drinking loads.. so thats good, but just had the constant need to go to the toilet to wee all the time.... ehhhhh
im such a winge today!!

ok just looking over my diary ive not updated on food for a bloody long time... so heres a catch up.
Wednesday:
usual drive time coffee, sweetner and skimmed milk
Breakfast- chocolate premade slim fast shake *forgot to take my tablet GRRRRRR)
Snack- Tea with 1 sugar, semi skimmed milk
Lunch- Banoffee premade slim fast shake
Snack- Satsuma
Dinner- Hubby's Lemon chicken and salad.
Drink: 2.4litres
No work out today.

Thursday:
Usual drive time coffee, sweetner and skimmed milk
Breakfast: Chocolate pre made slim fast shake
Snack: Nothing
Lunch: Chocolate premade slimfast shake
Snack: Satsuma, Tea with sweetner and semi milk
Dinner: Steak with wholegrain mustard and onion and black peppercorn sauce, brocolli, peas and corn and a small amount of potatoes.
Drink: 2.5 litres
no workout today.

Friday:
Coffee in bed... ahhhh so nice!!! sweetner and Skimmed milk
Breakfast: Dry Raisin and Cinnamon Bagel
Lunch: Chocolate premade slim fast shake.
Dinner: Pad Thai (large portion) NO EGG
Pudding: 1/2 tub Ben & Jerries Frozen Yoghurt (chocolate brownie)
Drink: 2.1 litres
Exersise: cleaning for about 4 hours....

Saturday:
Coffee, sweetner and skimmed milk.
Breakfast: wasnt up early enough...
Lunch: Weight watchers plain bagel with Tesco's extra light choices garlic and herb soft cheese, 1 tablespoon baked beans.
Snack: 1 Apple
Dinner: 1 weight watchers ham and pineapple Pizza, 3 table spoons spice sensation cous cous, salad.
Pudding: weight watchers chocolate mousse
Exercise: 39mins Wii Fit.

Sunday:
Breakfast: nothing (wasnt up early enought)
Lunch: Strawberry Powder made slim fast shake, Coffee sweetner and skimmed milk.
Dinner: Chickens stuffed with Tesco's extra light choices garlic and herb soft cheese wraped in Ham.
2 slices of Parma Ham GRRR so cranky at myself about that one!!!!!
3 tablespoons tomato cous cous, salad and home made chips.
Drink: 2.25 litres.
Exersise: 39 mins Wii Fit... why i dont do 1 more min is beyond me LOL...
Measured myself on sat (did it 3 weeks ago)
and ive lost...
Waist- 2 inches
Bum- 2 inches
Boobs- 2 inches
each leg- 1 inch each
arms- 1/2 inch each

WOW i was completly over the moon about that!!!
and ive finally got a pair of trousers that pretty much fall off me... WOOP WOOP... if i were to wear them i would need a belt... which is cool.. but im going to pass them onto a friend, who i hope they will fit... so then they are out of my life forever!!. not keeping the big clothes... just kept all my smaller ones!!!!

wow... i cant believe ive writen all that.....
not overly hungry today, so im not going for breakfast or snack but will just go for lunch... i know you shouldnt skip breakfast, but im kinda still in bed... (laptop made it up here so i can be a lazy one this morning lol)

going to get in a fit session later, and i have got no idea what we are going to have for dinner....

Im feeling much better, still not right in myself for some reason... much much better....

I also forgot to write, that i weighed in this morning. and ive lost 3 more pounds! yey... i am however a little dissapointed as i didnt make the w/c 9th nov challenge. but only missed it by 1lb!!
bring on the november challenge!!!

I just spent 40 minutes reading through all of this :D

Are you over feeling like Slim Fast isn't working for you now or are you just finishing up stuff you've bought?

I'm sorry about how you're feeling about having a baby I wish I had waited because being overweight and pregnant was really painful, and if you suffer a bad back, pregnancy weight plus your current weight might make it painful for you too :( another thing is (for me anyway) I was too big to have a noticeable bump and I hated walking past people who had these big sexy bumps and I just looked fatter even though I was probably further gone than they were :cry:.

yeah ive been thinking about the whole bump thing for a while now and yes i do want to wait until the weight has gone....

slim fast alone wasnt working for me as i stayed the same for 2 weeks no matter what i did... so i went to the dr for advice, and he wanted me to try the tablets...
im loving being on both, and will continue doing both.... im really happy with the way its going, and when i get closer to goal, i will try refeeding (but still sticking to the 200 cals for breakfast and prob lunch) and then keep taking the tablets, until i reach my goal...
but thats a while off now!!!

right yesterday i had....
coffee with my hubby before he went to work, then back to beddies!!!
Breakfast... nothing as i was still in glorious bed!!!
snack nothing...
Lunch: Chocolate shake made from powder.
coffee with sugar and semi milk at hubbys work
Dinner: Spaghitti with cod and tomato sauce.. half fat cheese.
Pudding: ww creamed rice (vanilla)
Exercise: 41 mins wii fit... (yay i got over the 39 min mark!! lol)

feeling a little blah today.. but i think that might be because im cold and tired.... hate this blooming cold weather!!!
oh yes yes i know its coming into the cold weather, and who on earth would want to leave australia and come to this country!!! heard it all before.. lol...
i dont like wet cold.. i like nice crisp cold. coz you can still go out and do things... but not in weather thats drizzly and horrible....
GRRRR

gosh im so slack!!! 4 weeks or more since my last post on here... grrr so cross!!
i think there should be 30 hours in a day!! we would get so much more done i tell you!!! and still have time for sleep!!

right lately has been a bit up and down...
ive been emotional, but ive not gone off the rails completly which has been great... and the tablets im on are doing wonders in keeping me off the chocolate. which has been a god send!!!!!!

i am going by the dr weigh ins now, so i officially have lost 25lbs in total.... and my next weigh in is the 21st dec, so here is hoping that i have lost a bit more.... (this will be my christmas challenge final weigh in too eeeeeek)
lets hope i can do good over the next 2 weeks... need to get my bum into gear!!!
hope everyone is doing ok...
will post on here my eating for today tomorrow, and i will try my very best to keep up to date with it!!
MMUST TRY HARDER!!!

Good luck everyone!

Back