Ketone Question

jemjem

Apart from the pear-drop-like smelling breath and without any ketone test strips.

What other way can you tell if your body is in ketosis?

You start to lose weight :D

Sorry for being flippant but I've never felt the need to do the ketostix thaaaaang - I figure that if I follow the programme to the letter, I must be :D

you wll also be feeling the cold but at least you know the weight is dropping off so just wrap yourself in a blanket and log on to minis lol

i bought some ketone sticks off ebay and they don't work, so i haven't bothered with it. Who cares what you're 'in' as long as you're losing weight.

erm i dunno but if you follow the plan to the letter it should just happen, i had hardly any symptoms didnt feel ill didnt get headache infact i got ridiculously hyper but i must be there because im loosing weight (is that the right way of spelling loosing?;))

If you are sticking to the program and not cheating then you'll be in ketosis by about day 3 (I think) Just make sure you are drinking plenty to wash the little blighters out!

Good luck.

x

Yeah me too.... i wouldnt worry about it if u are sticking to LT u will be burning fat as you type xox

my urine is not "smelly" (lol) ... but its light yellow and very cloudy and misty.....

You also have a hairy thounge and a build up on your teeth. Cold shivers and headaches although the headaches are carb withdrawels

Back