• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ketone Question

Eloquent hooligan
You start to lose weight :D

Sorry for being flippant but I've never felt the need to do the ketostix thaaaaang - I figure that if I follow the programme to the letter, I must be :D

soon to be minnie mouse
you wll also be feeling the cold but at least you know the weight is dropping off so just wrap yourself in a blanket and log on to minis lol

Silver Member
i bought some ketone sticks off ebay and they don't work, so i haven't bothered with it. Who cares what you're 'in' as long as you're losing weight.
erm i dunno but if you follow the plan to the letter it should just happen, i had hardly any symptoms didnt feel ill didnt get headache infact i got ridiculously hyper but i must be there because im loosing weight (is that the right way of spelling loosing?;))
If you are sticking to the program and not cheating then you'll be in ketosis by about day 3 (I think) Just make sure you are drinking plenty to wash the little blighters out!

Good luck.

Yeah me too.... i wouldnt worry about it if u are sticking to LT u will be burning fat as you type xox

my urine is not "smelly" (lol) ... but its light yellow and very cloudy and misty.....

Posts when she can
You also have a hairy thounge and a build up on your teeth. Cold shivers and headaches although the headaches are carb withdrawels