Ketone strips

burberry12

Where do you get them them from to test i had such a bad day yesterday and could have eaten but i went to bed proud that i hadnt?

just ordered them im glad i can check
Thanks

some chemists do them hun,

I had a bad day yesterday also and I still stuck to LT. Very proud of myself would probably have had a curly wurly, a packet of crisps and a twister lolly - thats my usual thing to do when im fooked off... lol

Good to get some self discipline back.... I am so glad i am on this.

x

My LT chemist stocks them, she gave me a new tub of them a few weeks back (free!!!), must remember to use them!
T x

My LT chemist stocks them, she gave me a new tub of them a few weeks back (free!!!), must remember to use them!
T x

Definatley use them.. if you are feeling down, there's nothing better than wee-ing on the stick and seeing burgundy....( well im sure there might be other things too) :rolleyes:

Burgundy...omg Drink More Water Hun X

light pink to mid pink ...anything above means you arent drinking enough!
It can also change to neg through out the day, but this is only because you have drank tons of water it will be in the pinks again in the morn!

light pink to mid pink ...anything above means you arent drinking enough!
It can also change to neg through out the day, but this is only because you have drank tons of water it will be in the pinks again in the morn!

Aha... write 100 times - must drink more:p

lmao xxx

LOL LOL, :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
I have just spent the last few posts laughing my flip flops off! Phew, just done a pink one! Nictastic, I am relieved!
T x

lol...pink @ 9:51pm?!?!?1 mine are always neg at this point..infact mine are neg after 11am??? WTC
How much water do you drink hun...cause your losses are huge? and your still in the pinks?

lol...pink @ 9:51pm?!?!?1 mine are always neg at this point..infact mine are neg after 11am??? WTC
How much water do you drink hun...cause your losses are huge? and your still in the pinks?

Ok, now I'm paranoid:eek:, just done another one incase first was a dodgy one, nope, still the same (pink), phew. I drink about 4 litres of coffee and about 2 cups of water, yup, thats the right way round! So ??? I stick to the sachets, black coffee and water only religiously and have never ever cheated, i do have alot to lose, maybe thats why they high?
T x

OMG 4 LTRS OF COFFEE!!!! 2 cups of water lmao like your style ...switch it on it head...well it is def working!!!! You are doing amazingly xxx

Ok, I may have exaggerated, but it's def more coffee than water, oops, naughty me, daren't stop now incase losses go down! Maybe if i equall the coffee with water, it would go up? No, can't, I'd slosh. 3 months ago, all that coffee was with milk and lots of sugar eughh.
T x

Back