• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ketosis - again!

S: 16st0lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st5lb(27.23%)
Hi, I've been doing CD for 4 weeks and I've been in ketosis every time I've tested myself. However this morning, without doing anything differently I wasn't in ketosis anymore (or it was at trace). Does anyone know what the reason for this would be and if I should worry about it?

Thank you!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Guru

Silver Member
S: 22st10.5lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41.9 Loss: 3st9lb(16.01%)
Have you been eating lots of bars or having lots of water flavouring? Those sometimes kick people out of ketosis.

KD

Gone fishing
Ack...don't stress. Ketostix can be stoopid. If you are not feeling extra hungry, then all is well :)

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
S: 24st9lb C: 18st1lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 6st8lb(26.67%)
If you drank alot of water yesterday and you tested your first pee of the day your wee might still be very dilute. I had this prob before as I wasnt peeing at night, just a massive one in the morning which was very weak!

S: 16st0lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st5lb(27.23%)
Thanks for your replies : )

Guru - I've had no water flavourings, nothing but around 3-4 litres of water per day. I had a bar last Tuesday and a bar on Sunday. I eat between 3 and 4 CDs a day as I'm 5'8". This is my first week of bars and I only eat 3 CD in total if I have a bar. I had 2 porridges last night, it may have been that. Usually I have 1 porridge and 1 soup at night if I'm having 4.

I usually have to get up at least once in the night for the toilet - I always have unfortunately!

And no I'm not hungry unless I get to about 5-6 hours between 'feeds' in the day lol.

KD - does TOTM affect ketosis?