KETOSIS BREATH EWWWWWWWWW

iwant2bslim

hey all am on day 3 of cd ss 100% and yesterday my son told me that its best if i dont fac him cos it smells like someone died in me!!!! :eek::eek::eek: hes a teenager! Any tips on how this can be improved as they dont seem to sell those airwaves stips anymore, any help would be good as im now hiding and scared to let anyone come within a foot of me ;)

I'm on LT (so in ketosis too) and got Listerine strips on Ebay and from my local Savers chemist. I also carry around a small bottle of listerine 'just in case'!

:Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you so much thats so good am off to chemists now..... kids just back from school and already trying not to wince when i speak.am avoiding the dog if he winces ill never live it down !!!!:giggle::giggle:

I can't save I ever have ketosis breath (well no one has told me I have!).

Drink more water ....

Any kind of chewing gum isn't allowed on LT? I have heard that if you drink plenty of water that it may prevent the smelly breath? I know I'm getting bad if I can 'taste' a metallic kind-of taste and my teeth fell like their coated in a kind of 'film'? It's usually first thing in the morning though, and a good scrub with my toothbrush (tongue & all!) followed by listerine usually solves that. If I find it during the day I'll use the strips until I can get home and clean my teeth again. HTH?

spray breath fresheners also are good. eg superdrug do one that works and won't kick you out of ketosis like some of the other things can.

Back