O/T Pmt any ideas?!

Hey hun. Hows life this week. How have u dun.x
Hiya matey all quiet on the western front lol! Can't get into the dieting thing although my speeds getting a lot better on the treadmill I'm upto nearly 5 n a half miles in an hour now b4 I had Sam I struggled 2 manage 5mph even though I was 18 pounds lighter! Really wanted to crack on with the Atkins this week but fridge,s nearly empty n they,ve not sorted OH,s money out yet.thats the only thing cos atkins is mainly meat n fish it can b expensive not ideal when you're living with a dole Waller! Haha! I see from your other thread that you're doing ok Hun?
Sal x

Hiya matey all quiet on the western front lol! Can't get into the dieting thing although my speeds getting a lot better on the treadmill I'm upto nearly 5 n a half miles in an hour now b4 I had Sam I struggled 2 manage 5mph even though I was 18 pounds lighter! Really wanted to crack on with the Atkins this week but fridge,s nearly empty n they,ve not sorted OH,s money out yet.thats the only thing cos atkins is mainly meat n fish it can b expensive not ideal when you're living with a dole Waller! Haha! I see from your other thread that you're doing ok Hun?
Sal x

Glad to hear things arnt as stressful as they were hun. Just get yourself sorted and your diet will b easy. Yeh im not doing 2 bad but not holding out much hope for a great loss 2moz.x

Glad to hear things arnt as stressful as they were hun. Just get yourself sorted and your diet will b easy. Yeh im not doing 2 bad but not holding out much hope for a great loss 2moz.x
Morning matey how,d u get on this morning?

Hey hun. 1 pound. Its going so slow. I seem to b workin realy hard for a pound. Il stik at it tho only 9 more to loose.x
A pound is fab when you,re so close 2 target! You,re in the zone now matey so crack on n you,ll be there by the end of the school holidays strutting your stuff at the school gates! Lol!
Sal x

A pound is fab when you,re so close 2 target! You,re in the zone now matey so crack on n you,ll be there by the end of the school holidays strutting your stuff at the school gates! Lol!
Sal x

Thanx sal. Did u c my dress that im plannin to wear on sat nite. Its on my thread. Its so colourful but im guna b brave and wear it.x

How r u feelin sal.x
Hiya bud ok (I think!) Had a woman come from head office 2 c me area managers been twice and loads of phone calls. Was really jumpy at work last night though more than on mon/tues really don't want 2 be there tbh but seeing as we're a 1 job household ATM! Lol! Fed up of being fat as well buy I've got no interest in anything it's not helping that I can't get on the running machine cos of the school hols-need 2get back on the case ASAP! How r u doing Hun not checked your other thread for a couple of days!? Bit brown nosey them 2 aren't they? Haha!!
Sal x

Hiya bud ok (I think!) Had a woman come from head office 2 c me area managers been twice and loads of phone calls. Was really jumpy at work last night though more than on mon/tues really don't want 2 be there tbh but seeing as we're a 1 job household ATM! Lol! Fed up of being fat as well buy I've got no interest in anything it's not helping that I can't get on the running machine cos of the school hols-need 2get back on the case ASAP! How r u doing Hun not checked your other thread for a couple of days!? Bit brown nosey them 2 aren't they? Haha!!
Sal x

No there lovely sal if it wasnt for them i would have been in the same position. Theyve realy stuck by me and thanx to them im only 6 pound from goal:) get back on it sal coz ul b gutted at xmas wen your sister cums.x

Back