Ketosis - how long does it take?

Andrea73

Hi all I hope you can answer this for me. I'm on day 5 of SS - will I be in ketosis yet. I did the ketosis test and it was light pink but I still feel hungry and don't seem to have that sense of wellbeing that every1 talks about. My hubbie is also doing it but he isn't hungry at all. any advice please would be appreciated.

Andrea x

Hi mate

If you are showing as light pink then you are in ketosis. Make sure you are drinking your water, and you may well find the hunger is habit rather than real physical hunger. Well done getting to day 5 :cool:

if its pink then you are in ketosis. i didnt get that fab feeling til lday 5, but was very cold before that.

Well done on getting to day 5 - sounds like you are in ketosis. Are you cold?? Have horrible taste in your mouth?? Nasty breath?? As D_Q said, drink plenty of water and hopefully you'll soon start to feel the nice blanket of ketosis around you where you don't feel hunger and feel good.

Thanks for that. Definitely have the horrible taste in my mouth. Think you could be right about the hunger just being habit. Good to know that I'm fat burning now though. can't wait until my clothes start feeling too big for me!!

Andrea

Back