Ketosis = Magic?

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
I am sat here wondering and thinking about how amazing it is,

I am a FOOD o'holic and bar till about 3 weeks ago would have about 2-3 take aways a week and lots of unhealthy food....and with this i don't feel hungry and love the idea of my body being a fat burning machine.

I really want to get my weight down before i begin university, before i put all of it on I was around about 11 stone.

I have a similar goal - I'm hoping to shock everyone when I go back to university :)

Ketosis is amazing & don't you find you feel thinner as well because you're not bloated with all that rubbish you were eating before? Well, I do anyway :)

Hannah

Lol, same here too, like you and han I cant wait to go back to uni! Although im pretty scared too dont want people accusing me of having an eating disorder, because thats not nice!

I love Mr magic K - hes brill!

What are you going to study minimin? x

Lol, same here too, like you and han I cant wait to go back to uni! Although im pretty scared too dont want people accusing me of having an eating disorder, because thats not nice!

I have to say I did LL when I was in sixth form & apparently my close friends were having to field questions about whether or not I had an eating disorder from teachers & the rest of my year. People do jump to some funny conclusions!

Hannah

LMAO -my goal is uni too! LOL -I only started last week so I'm hopin to just get back to the weight I was when I first went to uni for starting. I'd still have two and half stone to go but it's better than the mountainous terrain I have ahead of me now!

Ketosis is just maahhhvellooose. Before I ate the lamb of God then munched him off the cross and was still hungry! Today I've had to force my shakes down my throat cus I so wasn't hungry and had NONE yesterday at all! Very bad of me -but yes ketosis is mahvelloose! :D ;)

After waiting for Mr K to arrive I am also reaping the benefits and am finding it easy to resist all the yummy temptations I have had this week. I must admit I still sniff food coz it smells so good but I'm not tempted to do any more than that.

Ketosis rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gorgeous girls will knock 'em dead at Uni, I just hope I can get back into my school skirts for next term!

x

Thanks for the words of wisdom ladies :) I am going back to university to study computer science.

oooh computer science sounds really interesting!! You'll love uni - its great!

Han - yes people do jump to conclusions! If anyone asks me how ive done it im saying diet and exercise (last bit is true anyways, im not even going to go into the realms of vlcd's.

xx

oooh computer science sounds really interesting!! You'll love uni - its great!

Han - yes people do jump to conclusions! If anyone asks me how ive done it im saying diet and exercise (last bit is true anyways, im not even going to go into the realms of vlcd's.

xx

OH did Computer Science -found first year tedious but after that it got goood. Not my thing at all though -I'm a literature babes myself. :D

I'm with you Jod, not gonna tell anyone (who doesn't already know lol) how I'm losing weight. Takes too much time and energy trying to explain and get them to understand.

CF! Ya saucy minx with your school skirts!! That Britney Spears Video caused mass blindness among males when it first came out you know!

Back