• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ketosis or not

Silver Member
day 3 . not feeling to bad , could eat but im not hungry , smelly breath .... just had a ciggy . and my 3 yr old emptied my ketostix all over the floor so they prob not working properly .... either that or im not in ketosis .... would rather blame faulty stix. i rescued about 15 , the rest she had shoved down the loo and about 30 of em down flush down to well ....lol
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Must do it this time
With The Described Symptoms I Would Be Inclined To Say A Definite Yes To Ketosis Hun.
Are You Cold At All??

Silver Member
i wouldnt have minded but we dont keep em at work the pct wont pay for them and the practice nurses wont hand em over ....(im a district nurse) if we need to dip a wee, we have to go to the surgery or the hospital !!! maybe il go in tomorrow and blag i have a uti and see if i can some normal stix which will also show ketones !

Silver Member
freezing , well cardy keeps going on and off... its muggy weather but then i had vacced round the house. now im sat on my fat behind , cold again .