ketosis or not

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 2 June 2008 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    day 3 . not feeling to bad , could eat but im not hungry , smelly breath .... just had a ciggy . and my 3 yr old emptied my ketostix all over the floor so they prob not working properly .... either that or im not in ketosis .... would rather blame faulty stix. i rescued about 15 , the rest she had shoved down the loo and about 30 of em down flush down to well ....lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misskellsy

misskellsy Member

Kids eh? don't we just love em lol x

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

ahh kids!!! I have to hid mine from my wee girl to interested in them. I'd say you are in ketosis by now esp with smelly breath

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    With The Described Symptoms I Would Be Inclined To Say A Definite Yes To Ketosis Hun.
    Are You Cold At All??

6. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i wouldnt have minded but we dont keep em at work the pct wont pay for them and the practice nurses wont hand em over ....(im a district nurse) if we need to dip a wee, we have to go to the surgery or the hospital !!! maybe il go in tomorrow and blag i have a uti and see if i can some normal stix which will also show ketones !

7. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    freezing , well cardy keeps going on and off... its muggy weather but then i had vacced round the house. now im sat on my fat behind , cold again .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.