Ketosis Sticks

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi, can anyone remind me what colour the ketostix should be when you are in ketosis. If I remember they should not be too light or too dark, does anyone know what is should be? I noticed under the colour there is a number - I am at No. 4 if this means anything.

I am not doing too good I'm afraid. Everyday I am full of good intentions but when it comes to about 7 I have been having half a dozen quality street from the left over open tin:cry:. I haven't had any food and I'm on day 5, its just the chocolate. It's my first week and I KNOW I should have stuck in becasue it's usually your highest weight loss week. If I am 100% from now, will I have a good loss in week 2 do you think? I am not being weighted until 2nd February anyway coz my counsellor is getting married and is away on honeymoon. What does anyone advise? x

Hun it should change to pink, and as above if it is too dark you need to drink more water, Remember can be best to test in the morning as the urine will be at it's strongest, it gets very diluted if you are drinking the amont of water recomended, so you might think you are not in ketosis...... those chocolates will not help hun, but don't beat yourself up about it, just be strong from now on... and remember little pickers wear big knickers, and a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips.
Try to get rid of all the chocolate from your house, then you can't give into temptation. Keep going hun and don't give in, it will be worth it on your next weigh in x

HI Mia,
it's right over the colour.
but i no what you are going through i did just what your doing over chrismas with all the sweets and chocolates, i give mine away in the end as i just could not leave them alone even biscuits were jumping from my cupboard into my mouth!!! lol but put your mind to it you no you can do it, and everyone of those chocolates you do eat cost £35.00 each because that how much your weekly CD is.
Good Luck you can do it
maria xxx

Hi Mia , thats my daughters name too , :)
I think you should remove yourself from where the chocs are , say go upstairs and shut the door tight , until temptation has faded away ;-)) easy hehe huh lets us know

I agree with galaxy and msjmc, either go somewhere where you know there isn't any chocolate or ask somebody to hide it for you. if you dont know where it is and cant see it then you're less likely to be tempted to eat it.
shelleyxxx

Thanks ladies, my boyfriend is Turkish and I posted all the boxes of Thorntons, big bars of Whole Nut etc. to him, but can't post the tins
:(

Good idea though about thinking that each chocolate is worth £35 - you're right. Mia isn't my real name, my real name is Miriam x

Your Turkish Boyfriend will be very happy with them chocs , they are slim men so i'm sure you can keep sending them to him .
You could always send some turkish delight over too hehe .
How did you get on last night , did you eat some chocs hehe . You know I have been like that too , gone all day and felt I have to have a fix , the only thing is if you step away into another room where you can't get at them ... you will think about them all the time , but it will fade and the more you do it , the feeling will lesson, so it will become habbit that you won't think of choc and you won't have to move out of the room , its like when hungry within say 30 mins or 50 mins you will not feel hungry it overrides itself ... Its not easy this diet game

MsJMC lol I did send him some Turkish Delight. I sent the 4 pack of Fry's so he could taste our version covered with chocolate. I got them for Christmas too becasue I love it. Yes, I did eat the chocolate last night, and guess what, I opened a new tin today :(

I so much feel like crying now but what's done is done, and like I said on another thread I am not going to beat myself up about it, tomorrow is another week. I'm sick of being fat, I'm sick of having no confidence and always feeling I am the fattest in the room. Being fat is a choice and I am choosing not to be fat from now on x Good luck to you.

Hi Mia
what did he think of the turkish delight hehe .
Tell you what you need to do ok , book yourself a holiday to Turkey in say April time and let that spur you on , when he see's you he will say , WOW ! that will keep the tins atbay hehe .
I have not been great as my family keep doing get togethers , and i'm just going to have to think on what i'm doing .
What part of turkey is he from .
Keep trying Mia and don't give up ! :)

MsJMC - he hasn't got them yet coz I only posted them last Thursday (when I was really really sure I didn't want them :)). I sent him box thornton, cadbury's mini eggs, creame eggs, turkish delight, thorntons scicilian lemon bars, cadbury's whole nut - the lot lol. He is from Adana and he is a farmer, can't see a house for 3 miles so he loves it when I send English chocolate. He asks every night how I'm doing but doesn't go mad when I cheat he only says "you are lovely now, but you will be more lovely when you are thin" :) - don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult haha.

I know what get togethers can do for you - but if you can spur me on - you can do it for yourself. That's the good thing about this site. I could NEVER had done it before without this site, I would recommend it to anyone. I am going to change my signature today to put my goal each day of whether I have been successful of SS or not - becasue I failed miserable last week. Never mind - today is another week x

Thats a good idea Mia , to write in daily how you have done .
So you can't see a house for 3 miles , You would need to drive then . With Turkish men they do like to charm , I met one 10 years ago hehe .
So he is stuck on his farm eating choc all day , and soon he will join this site hehe .Yes this site really does help , I must get on here more , right catch up later as got to get kids up for school , lets hope Mia for 100 % day ok

Back