1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Ketosis....What do I look out for??

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by kara-alicia2014, 19 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Hi all,

Excuse the prob stupid question (complete novice) and really sorry if I am being completely stupid in asking.

I know after 3 days on plan your body starts to go into ketosis, are there any signs I can be on the look out for to identify if I am indeed there?

I don't want to buy the sticks if I don't have to (plus have no idea how to read them) if there is a simpler way to identify it.

Thanks in advance :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

Hi Kara to be honest if you've stuck to the diet then you will be in ketosis, some people get a bad taste in their mouth and bad breath but to be honest the only sign that I have is that I'm freezing, constantly freezing :rolleyes:

4. ElleC

ElleC Well-Known Member

I can definitely concur with the freezing part of it! I get very cold throughout the day - I have to bring extra things to wrap myself up in at work! But I also get a strong metallic taste in my mouth as well as it feeling very dry.

5. cezz!

cezz! Well-Known Member

Hiya,

I'm doing a TFR diet too I'm in ketosis now. I am freezing, sometimes you get a very intense headache (lasts a day or so) and a dry/fuzzy tongue which unfortunately will accompany bad breath !

Believe it or not there's virtually nothing you can do to stop this, it may calm down by itself

Well done on your hard work already x

6. Thank you everyone for your input. I was wondering is the cold thing was just me ha ha. Had a few slips but i am suffering with the dry/mouth and feeling cold so maybe they havent been as detromental as i thought

Thanks again :)

7. cezz!

cezz! Well-Known Member

Yeah if they were affecting your ketosis I'm sure your tongue would return back to normal pretty quickly :p

Any time (p.s this is my third time for lipotrim! And all of these things have always happened each time - don't worry) x

8. jellybellies

jellybellies Well-Known Member

for me the tell tale signs are, horrible breath, dry mouth and not feeling hungry. :) hth