Ketosis - What do I need to look for

jenki2

Rat Crazy
Hi!

So I am desperately worrying that I am going to do something wrong and end up not going into ketosis... Its all new to me!

What do I need to look out for?
I don't want to use sticks particularly, so i am looking for physical symptoms...

Also how many days in should I be looking to feel things happening!?

Thanks in advance
:thankyou:

Hi, can only speak from my own experience really but after 3-4 days I stopped feeling hungry and craving things and had a strange metallic taste in my mouth. Kids also told me I needed to brush my teeth more because my breath was smelly! I also started feeling really really thirsty with a dry mouth. I never bothered with the stix either. Good luck, I'm sure you're doing fine!:)

I didn't worry about the sticks either - and I know as soon as I go into ketosis - the metallic taste in the mouth, thirsty, and funny smelling wee (sorry!). Happens 2-3 days after I go back on induction.

Thank you all :) xx

For me it's usually a banging headache, just feeling generally rough and leg cramps

Oh and my mouth tastes like I've been sucking on a penny! lol

Woah! And as if by magic we're here. Oh this does not feel at all good.....

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Metallic taste, smelly breath, bad BO, stinky pee, fluorescent pee. LOL :D

Florescent pee eh! Sounds exciting!

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

i love ketosis!

My breath is making me feel sick lol! I won't talk to anyone at the moment hehee!

how long does the metal taste in the mouth last for? i got it about 3 days in, but only for one day? should i have it all the time?

Weigh in for the first time tomorrow and im scared lol.

vikki xx

i must be going in today i feel like death :( can barely keep my eyes open :(

I do hope it eases soon! I am so self concious! I'm like a walking trash bag today! I absolutely stink! Keep spraying myself!!!!

:sign0137:

i never noticed that i smelt...mind you now i have given up the fags maybe i will smell.......

:flirt2:Oh then maybe i just smell! That would be embaressing!!!

Back