Ketosis ... Yay baby!

Becky.Boo

Hi all day two of round two ... And amazingly I appear to be in ketosis as I have no hunger ... Me, my shakes, black coffee and water are good friends again! Yay

Plus I've decided to not hid what I'm doing at work this time .. I used have my shake in the car driving in and not have brekki with everyone .. but I was miserable not getting the morning chats in .. So today I made and had my shake with everyone some questions but not the grilling I excepted ... I did tell them after
I lost the 1st 2st what I had been doing cause the noticed the weight drop! So for lunch it's soup yummy and warming!

Hope everyone else is having a good day!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay! Go honesty! I have found it so much easier just being honest with people, once you deal with those few questions its done! Although, there are some people I wish didn't know as I seem to get nothing but negative vibes. But hey ho! Good luck with it! xxxx

:) Very well done hunni, keep it up and you`ll be smiling like a cheshire cat on weight day!
Tc xx

Well done chick. I've found it's easier to just answer questions as well. A couple of girls at work are eager to try it as well. They've never heard of it. (Neither had I until I typed 'diets' into Google lol) xxx

Back