ketosis??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by franbella21, 21 February 2010 Social URL.

1. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    I am on day 3 and just did the urine test and the colour is a dark pink does this mean I'm in ketosis?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

yes hun, but you need to drink more if it is very dark, it needs to be a lighter pink x x x well done x

4. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Yup you are in ketosis.

As long as you are drinking 2.5 L of water per day you r water intake should be grand.

Keep going!

5. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Normally when i test at this time of day it's very light pink as i have drank so much water, so as said make sure you are drinking enough hun. I only get a dark pink/purple colour first thing in a morn. Well done though, things should get a bit better/easier now.

6. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

Diet:
    Healthy eating, was CD
    My sticks were dark pink all the way through SS+ and I drank 4 litres of water a day so you may be okay.... What is better to look out for is a change in the colour ie if you go from light to dark, then it can be a sign you are dehydrated. There's a good link at the top of the LighterLife section about stick colours. Also just remember it's the ketosis that keeps the hunger away (fortunately!!) but it's the reduced number of cals that means we drop the weight so fast. In other words, if the stick shows really light and you've been sticking to the plan, you are still doing fine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.