Ketosis

rosie30

Apologies if this has been asked loads, but this is my first week I'm now on day 5 and wonder how you know your body is in Ketosis?

I'm drinking around 4 litres of water and having the shakes, but I still feel hungry..does that ever go away?

Also, the recipes I found (which are fab) can you only do those after a certain number of weeks?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks
Rose

Apologies if this has been asked loads, but this is my first week I'm now on day 5 and wonder how you know your body is in Ketosis?

I'm drinking around 4 litres of water and having the shakes, but I still feel hungry..does that ever go away?

Also, the recipes I found (which are fab) can you only do those after a certain number of weeks?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks
Rose

Hi rosie are you feeling cold hands feet etc, and do you have bad taste in your mouth and bad breath if the answer is yes then your most likly in ketosis,
Im in on day 6 today hope its going well for you.

Me.

Last edited:
hi Rosie
well done on getting to day 4,
The only true way to check for ketosis is using ketostix which you can buy from all chemists, they are kept behind the counter so you will have to ask, I have never been asked what i want them for they cost about £5.50-£6 for a bottle of stix and you wee on one and if you are in ketosis it will change colour, you want it to go blush pink ideally any darker and you need to drink more water

as for the hungry feeling, in my experience [halfway through week 14] it does go away, but that dosent mean that i dont feel hungry sometimes but my packs now suffice, I just dont crave food as i did at first, so to sum that ramble up, ketostix= chemists
hunger= gets less and less and packs will soon be all you want/need
good luck
nat xxx

oh yes the recipes can be used from the begining , but only 'cook' 1 pack a day as it diminishes the vitamins in them x

Thanks for your help.

My feet and hands are freezing but I thought it was the air con at work :D

i got my ketostix from asda pharmacy £5.09, my sister went in boots and they wouldnt sell them to her, asked why she wanted them and she said she was on a diet and they said no, so she went to asda and got some no probs

hi, i have just started cd today. i have bought the orange flavour for the water but reading the messages am not sure wether you can use this from day 1, does anyone know help

Back