Ketosis??

Youll not feel hungry, will possibly have a metal taste in your mouth and bad breath lol and probably your energy levels will go back up

Oh ok :) Thanks
I think it will feel weird not to feel hungry! cant wait.
Just on day one the now, but surprisingly i dont feel hungry or feel anything different, suppose it will take a good few days before i start getting side effects?
:)

Hello Little Miss Thin
I know what you mean, I am day 2 and I dont feel any different. Dont really feel that hungry either. I would like to know when I will start get the side effects too.

Apart from that how are you getting on with it??

Oh also, you can buy ketosis sticks from Boots. You pee on them and they tell you whether you are in ketosis or not. Its good for a guide and to see that the diet is working. Not sure how accurate they are. :)

Hi Little Miss Thin,

Apart from a minor niggly headache on about day 4, I didn't get any side effects at all. Many people don't, so I hope you're one of them.

Haven't got a clue whether I'm in ketosis or not. Some people say that you will stop feeling hungry when you are, but as I was never hungry to start with, it's difficult to tell!

I know some people swear by the ketostix, but I have read loads of comments by others who say they are a waste of time and money. I suppose if they reassure you, they are worth having, but if you're not too bothered then they may not be necessary.

Wish you luck. :)

Back