Ketosis

cheers julie your a star,,,,,,, i prefer chicken but every now and then i fancy red meat more of a nice bit of silverside for a roast

lamb is gorgeous i buy it as a treat when on offer lol, i always use lean mince and have cut fat of food for years as i dont like the stuff .
So veggie wise im thinking of stick to salady stuff lettuce cucumber i know tomato is on the starchy list but i like tomatos so not sure i could give it up completely lol, brocolli and spinach cut out the carrots turnip and parsnips

A medium tomato is about 4 or 5 carbs, it isnt the lowest carb veg going but i love them too and wouldnt give them up either.

Celeriac is an excellent veg for low carbers and its low calorie too. You can cut it up into chip shapes, spray with a bit of 1 cal oil spray and oven bake them to make delicious chips

ive never tried celeriac,,, i shall have to give it a go

ive found that by doing slimfast i have automatically reduced carbs massively in my diet without really intending to
whereas a snack used to be a jam sandwich or bowl of cereal because my snacks have to be under 100 cals ive had to make other choices
for dinner i would often have a pasta meal whereas now i have fish or vegetarian sausages and loads of veg
im not counting carbs at all but definitely noticing theres alot less bread pasta and potatoes passing my lips these days and i feel alot less bloated than i used to

im still eating to many carbs thats why i want to cut down need to find meals i can do with veg/salad for me and give the rest of the family carbs

Celeriac chips are so yummy. I spinkle chilli flakes on them and even hubby and the kids enjoy them :)

Back