Ketosis

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by kevannah147, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. kevannah147

kevannah147 Member

Its day 3 for me and ive had a headache since day 1. how do you know your body is in Ketosis???:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vanilla

Vanilla Wanna Be Skinny

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    3 years ago on LL and CD now W2Go
    You are nearly there hun, you will noticed the stinky breath and you won't feel the hunger

4. kevannah147

kevannah147 Member

I dont feel hungry either. hopefully will be able to shift this headache soon as nothing will touch it :(

5. Slinky_Malinky

Slinky_Malinky That pesky stone crept back.

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    Aw Kev, I feel your pain. I'm only at the end of day one and my head is killing me. I've been really ratty with the kids this evening too. :( Hopefully it won't take long for you now, some people on here are in ketosis by day 3. I think I went pretty fast the last time I did this, but I didn't get the headaches last time, oddly. They're a killer.

6. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    you will feel like you have a buzz, happy, your tummy wont be yelling at you and your tongue will be coated. Sore head could be withdrawels from carbs or simply not enough water. it took me almost 5 days to get into Ketosis so stick at it.

7. geegb

geegb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think we are all struggling a wee bit after the over indulgences over the festive period! Think of all the goodies your body has got used to over the past few weeks! Chocolate, wine, Christmas cake etc etc ( jeez I'm suddenly hungry). From the reading I've done it may take us a wee while longer to get to ketosis because we have excess glycogen stores to burn (I think). They do also suggest cutting down on carbs for a few weeks before starting to reduce side effects - not likely over Xmas! After the headaches I've suffered I would urge those considering starting or awaiting packs to cut down on carbs and alcohol before starting! If anything a few pounds could be lost before Exante!

Good luck! It will get better - I'm day 4 and definitely feeling MUCH better today, more full of life and I have a metallic taste in my mouth.

8. kevannah147

kevannah147 Member

well day 4 is better, headache slowly going and metalic taste in my mouth today, felt really thirsty yesterday. so think im getting there. feel much better today overall but dont really like the soups :( thanks for your posts!

9. Shimmystar

Shimmystar Full Member

Day 2 and I'm with you on the headaches and the soups!!!! the bars are not so bad but can see me becoming a shake kinda girl!! xxx
    Good Luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.