Ketosis

Bambalina said:
Starlight - Please could you kindly explain the rules to me on TS I do not want to break them or upset other members :(

Thanks

There are two sections "Exante" and "Exante total solution" everyone can post in both whatever plan you are on but in the TS section you aren't supposed to mention food/drink (anything not on the TS plan) hope that helps :)

I dont get that. We are all faced with food and drinks everyday!! It's eventually going to be a normal part of life again so it's a bit of a stupid rule. It's like nobody speaking about alcohol in front of recovering alcoholics. It's not going to benefit anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it's a great rule. If someone is struggling and doesn't want to be reminded of food then we should support them. Some people successfully avoid food for the duration of their time doing a VLCD and really at the end of the day who are we to judge what helps and supports them? X

Cool I know its hard and I'd hate to have someone really crave over something I have wrote!

I'lldoitforaslongasIcan, i know it might seem silly but I think we all have to come to the decision when we are able to deal with food ect i.e an alcholic when first starating recovery will usually stay away from all things associated with alcahol until they have the strength to be around it and say no. So with the food ban in the exxante TS section i think when the people that do find it an initial problem but can deal with it they will start posting and reading the normal exante forums (I hope that makes sense lol :D) xx

I dont get that. We are all faced with food and drinks everyday!! It's eventually going to be a normal part of life again so it's a bit of a stupid rule. It's like nobody speaking about alcohol in front of recovering alcoholics. It's not going to benefit anyone.

It's not a stupid rule. We have the whole of the Exante/Off topic section to discuss what WE want. So it's great that people have that hideaway where they AREN'T tempted.
This forum is a support network.. how is it supportive to rub food under people's noses who really want to avoid it?

So no, it's not a stupid rule. Just because you don't struggle with it, doesn't mean others don't.

It seems to me its a good rule! Not that I am generally in favour of rules. If no food talk helps anyone, then I am in favour. Its hard enough as it is.
Struggling GSQ

Different people have different strategies for dealing with this diet. CD and LT also have 100% sections where no food is allowed. If people are struggling the last thing they want is to go onto a thread talking about bacon rolls

I'm getting quite fed up with people saying some of the rules on here are stupid. It's rude and disrespectful. If you don't like the way things are done on minimims noone is forcing you to stay around

Last edited:
Different people have different strategies for dealing with this diet. CD and LT also have 100% sections where no food is allowed. If people are struggling the last thing they want is to go onto a thread talking about bacon rolls

I'm getting quite fed up with people saying some of the rules on here are stupid. It's rude and disrespectful. If you don't like the way things are done on minimims Boone is forcing you to stay around

:clap::clap::clap::clap::happy096:

Starlight said:

I'm getting quite fed up with people saying some of the rules on here are stupid. It's rude and disrespectful. If you don't like the way things are done on minimims Boone is forcing you to stay around

Here here!

Ok that was my opinion text has no tones. My apologies. Moody, starving and menstrual!!

Thanks for advice carly et al I know where to go now I didn't realise there was different sections you can go to.

Back