Total Solution Ketosis

rjackson

I will be a size 14 !!!!
Day 4 should I be in ketosis yet???......doc says I'm not..

On the plus side my headache has gone :) for now!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Im on day two n iv had a terrible headache too! How does ur doc know that ur not?? Im sure they say its around day 4 or 5 xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

xKimmyRx said:
Im on day two n iv had a terrible headache too! How does ur doc know that ur not?? Im sure they say its around day 4 or 5 xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

I thought it was after a couple of days.. But then it's first time on a diet like this so I don't really know anything :)
He had a test strip and testing my urine, he said no keytones in it. And said not in ketosis.
I should read up about it as I can't get my head around going into ketosis if I'm still eating a bar a day.
I guess I'm just clueless :)
My headache has gone thank god. I was a moody little Sod.

How's it going on day 2 ?

Ignore him. The sticks are notoriously unreliable it goes for nothing that they were negative. If youre sticking to the plan youll be there either by now or probably tomorrow

Starlight said:
Ignore him. The sticks are notoriously unreliable it goes for nothing that they were negative. If youre sticking to the plan youll be there either by now or probably tomorrow

Really ??? Oh that's good news, yes I've been 100 % and on day 4 :)

I was ketosis by day 3, but everyone is different, dont give up :) I am struggling this week (week3) however! my scales at home are dodgy so threw them out and thought i would start weighing myself at my local gym but they tell me i am heavier.. even though my clothes are starting to get looser!! highly frustrating!! good luck with ur journey and dont give up... it will be worth it...

As starlight said, I would ignore the ketostix. I use them throughout my first week and they always said I wasn't but I lost 11lbs in the first two weeks, so im pretty sure I must've been. Well done on 100% sounds like you're going to do great :) x

Back