Ketosis

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
I've been on slim and save for 3 days and yesterday there was a slight trace of ketosis in my system but today there is no trace :(
Yesterday I had 2 boiled eggs. Could this be why I'm not in ketosis? I've had another two today too.
How long does it take to go into ketosis? Will I ever go into ketosis of I have 3 milkshakes and 2 boiled eggs a day?

you will be in ketosis now or within a couple of days

chuck the sticks!! they are rubbish

Long as you have your 3 packs & protein, or 4 packs. you will be in ketosis, simples!!

Your body only dumps Ketones a few times a day. If you use the Ketostix at another time, they will show negative - this is why a lot of people don't use them. As has already been said, trust the diet, it works - and stop worrying if the sticks aren't pink.

Thank you both so much :)
Everyone on here is having their protein and veg and they've had great losses so far.
I can stop worrying now hehe! Looking forward to my egg in the morning!!! :D:D x

My stix have never turned a good colour, they aren't really suitable for this diet and ignore them, I have checked with them about 15 times over 20 days and it's never gone a colour I want but I'm defo in ketosis, and lost. So don't worry! Xx

charl_young said:
My stix have never turned a good colour, they aren't really suitable for this diet and ignore them, I have checked with them about 15 times over 20 days and it's never gone a colour I want but I'm defo in ketosis, and lost. So don't worry! Xx

Thanks Charl :)
Yep mine always seem to show as 'No trace'
My breath is quite stinky :( so I'm assuming I'm in ketosis already :D
Thank you :) xx

Deezer said:
Sure sign of ketosis babe.....

How you getting on?? x

Getting on really well now thanks Dee. Loving being able to actually eat and lose a reasonable amount of weight on this diet :D
How're you? X

Great ta hun.... re-feeding at the en of this month!!! : )

Cant wait!!! Ready for my holiday.... I was a size 24 last year!!! ; )

Deezer said:
Great ta hun.... re-feeding at the en of this month!!! : )

Cant wait!!! Ready for my holiday.... I was a size 24 last year!!! ; )

Eeek that's so exciting Dee!
I was also a size 24 hehe! Hoping to get back in to my size 14's in the next 5 weeks :)
I can't wait for my holiday :')!
X

Deezer said:
Its very exciting isnt it... I've only ever dreamed of being in a size 14!!!???!!!

x

I have 4" to go :( put over two and half stone back on Dee so I went up to a size 16/18 :(
As long as I get into those 14's I don't care what I weigh :D
Very proud of you :)! X

I have 4" to go :( put over two and half stone back on Dee so I went up to a size 16/18 :(
As long as I get into those 14's I don't care what I weigh :D
Very proud of you :)! X

Awww thank you sweetie.... And I you!!! I'm the same.... size 14 and I'm happy.... not bothered about my weight!!! X

Back