Ketosis

Thanks Mini - I still am feeling a bit porky though LOL

Hey Map! Me neither lol! I had a break from dieting and just maintained but I'm not ready to shift hte last bit to am SSing again, but still not in KT after 6 days, ARGH. We are shooting end Feb/early MArch, so I just *have* to get the weight off by then or I wont fint into the corsets!!!!

How are things with you??
:D
Hi there!! Great to see you back again and see you are on the Wagon!! Its great you maintained your weight....thats the main battle!! Best of luck ......are you on LT, CD or something else - I know you got some details of an SS product which was available from the internet!! :rolleyes: Havent seen Rachel (Ravenbeauty) or Pony on line for a few weeks....getting back to it after christmas is a killer.....

Hugs!!:D

Hiya Elle and Bea!

Bea, How's the pregnancy going? Time flies! I can't believe you're nearly half way through!!

Elle, that's brilliant, can't wait to see the new pics then! What size waist do you expect to be for the new corsets?

Work keeps me busy, so I hardly ever get online anymore! I'll keep coming back to hear the goss though! ;)

And Happy New Year to you all!!!!

Back