Step 1 Sole Source Ketosis!

vic bevan

Can someone please explain a bit about being in/out of ketosis!
If I'm in it...what would get me back out of it? Was desperate for a white coffee today but worried it will affect me being in ketosis! I'm on day 6 tomorrow but still have these cravings! ?

You would probably still have cravings but you shouldn't be hungry. You also shouldn't have headaches in ketosis either unless your not drinking enough. You should have an energy boost too. Tiny things can bring you out of ketosis like milk or sugary drinks etc. You can buy ketosis sticks on eBay that you wee on and it tells you if your in ketosis.

You would probably still have cravings but you shouldn't be hungry. You also shouldn't have headaches in ketosis either unless your not drinking enough. You should have an energy boost too. Tiny things can bring you out of ketosis like milk or sugary drinks etc. You can buy ketosis sticks on eBay that you wee on and it tells you if your in ketosis.

Thanks! That really helps... Everyone keeps saying how great they feel... I'm just so tired all the time however iv woken up this morning day 6 and don't feel hungry! Feeding my little boy was much easier this morning.. I was nt pining for his toast! Lol

Lol I'm watching my boy eat his toast now too! It will be hard to watch people eating but as long as your not getting the hunger then it means your going into ketosis! Good luck! :)

Yep, as long as your doing the diet 100% you will be in ketosis. I actually feel like i want to exercise!!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

SexyBecks1 said:
Yep, as long as your doing the diet 100% you will be in ketosis. I actually feel like i want to exercise!!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What day are you on? I'm on day 4 I'm definitely in ketosis It's on my breath and I don't feel hungry but I still don't have much energy yet

What day are you on? I'm on day 4 I'm definitely in ketosis It's on my breath and I don't feel hungry but I still don't have much energy yet

Day 8! Only felt good on day 6 and not hungry but today I'm starting to get cravings again! I really need chocolate! That's not normal is it?!
Xx

This might be your mind convincing you that your hungry. I had that problem in the beginning. I was such a big comfort eater and even though I didn't particularly have any problems at the time of starting CD I felt a huge loss in my life. My mind was actively trying to convince its self that I didn't even want to be skinny. Keep with it. It does get better

You could get the Cambridge choc bars? I really like those. But it's just reminding yourself that's it's JUST food. Were suppose to eat food for energy and so survive it shouldnt have a hold over our lives...it's hard though because alot of our social lives are based around both food and drink, going for meals or to the pub or out for lunch etc. I love food but I'm trying to remind myself it's just that...food. I get more enjoyment out of my life by doing other things that when I lose weight I will have more energy for...sounds rude lol but like just being more active and outdoorsy.

Your allowed milk on the sole source + so will that take you out of ketosis? Also I have sweetner in my tea and my consultant said that's ok as long as tablet form? Would love your input! X

My consultant said a little bit of skimmed milk and tablet form sweeteners are ok on SS so I've just had one brew a day with it in but i might even stop that x

Back