Step 1 Sole Source ketosis ?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hala, 30 April 2014.

1. Hala

Hala Active Member

hi everyone I was reading that CD makes you enter a ketosis state but my question is how do you know if you entered ketosis or not?
  2. smb1973

smb1973 Well-Known Member

The only 100% definite way to know is if you use something called ketostix. You can get them at the chemist or on amazon. They're little strips that you test your urine with...provided you show any colour, you are in ketosis. Signs of ketosis though are the kinda bad taste you get in your mouth, sorta yucky breath etc....I find those eventually go away though. Thankfully. Essentially if you have been following it, as I understand it, within about 4 to 7 days you will likely be in ketosis. I hope that helps a little! :)
  3. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

breath and lack of hunger pangs! Once you stop being hungry, you're in ketosis!
  4. smb1973

smb1973 Well-Known Member

Thing is, I still get hungry. And I use the ketostix, so know I'm in ketosis. :-(
  5. Hala

Hala Active Member

thanx I'm gonna look for ketostix in the pharmacy just to be sure :)
  6. danders

danders Well-Known Member

I still get hungry too! I think it's a myth!!!!
  7. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

I have more of a mental need for food rather than actual hunger....both equally irritating lol

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches