ketosis

Is it not a constant Bea or was it just cos it was pleasurable:p:Dx

I suppose if you didnt have consistent losses you may want to check x

That wasn't meant to sound rude by the way! What i meant was if somebody was concerned that they were not losing a sufficient amount of weight then ketosix would prob be a good idea xx

But you can be in ketosis and not lose anything look at Oakwell last week, how do you explain that:eek:

Yeah Oakwell was who i was thinking of too! Not enough water? TOTM for us ladies! x

No deffo not TOTM obviously, not for one minute I dont believe the lack of water he drank , granted maybe not the recomended amount what ever that is ie 4 pints a day or 4 litres a day....Lost me!

Yeah me too xx

Even if he wasnt in ketosis and stuck to it like glue and maybe didnt have enough water, he as to lose weight due to the lack ok calorie intake but he never, so is that a case of maybe water retention. Maybe a councilor can fill us in on the possible reasons why. MINI where are you , do you know or can you find out please;) x

But water retention is usually due to insufficient water intake apparently!! I think that was the case on the occasions i have lost 2lb! x

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm:confused:

Definitely could be down to water retention. Look at us girlies at the totm. It can account for up to 5lbs for some women:eek: It also depends when he last went to the loo (sorry it sounds horrid, but true).

Re ketostix.....I love seeing the lovely dark purple. It keeps me motivated.

I think i was scared of ketostix as i knew i needed to drink more water! Water retention is my bet xx

Shazpaz - love the new photo!!!:eek::D

Thanks hun. I'm back on the wagon again. I'm going to shift the last stone and a half. I'm doing lipotrim tomorrow and Monday and have an appointment to see a CD councellor on Tuesday. I'm soooo excited. one and a half stone should be gone by half way through May. COME ON SIZE 12. I just want to drop one more dress size. Then I'll enjoy posting a nice picture.x

I could write a novel on my bowl movements while on this diet, my poor bum as never had it so bad, dropping a couple of pound in one sitting makes your eyes water:D

Wait until refeed!!!! x

:eek:what tell me:eek:

Men!! I was worried my post was a bit too crude (nearly typed crud! LOL)

My bowel movements were great until refeed now its awful, i didnt go for days! Had really bad belly ache and still have a bit x

Shaz you should know you count on Garry to lower the tone xx

gunna start a thread called 'name that poo' and each post must be one answer for the alternative names of poo what do you think, I think how old am I:D:D:D

Back