• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ketosis???

Hi everyone

I am on day 4 now and am not experiencing any of the symptoms of ketosis I was told about, maybe I am just lucky? I have stuck to the diet completley and so it must be working, I feel lighter anyway!!

Has this happened to anyone else?

I am going to check for ketones tomorrow when I go to work, no sticks at home

LL xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
You lucky bugger... fingers crossed for you! no i had coldness and tiredness...but luckily no headaches!

i have the horrible taste in my mouth and apparently the bad breath lol x

lol, well I have only spoken to my other half today and I don't think he would dare tell me if I had bad breath!! He is really worried I will strat screaming at him, but I honestly feel fine!

Watch this space though, it's only day 4, i might be on here ranting and raving tomorrow about how rubbish I feel!!

As long as it working ......

LL xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
:) hehe.... good excuse to hold for future use

Shazpaz

My breath is terrible at the moment. I am so conscious of it!!

Off I go to brush my teeth AGAIN!!!!!!!

I have got some oraldene mouthwash that I am using in the mornings, although I don't have any horrible tastes I though best be safe than sorry, I am hammering water though so that might be why I am not feeling bad just yet, will have to make sure I keep it up

Am on nights this weekend so hope the tiredness doesn't make me feel horrible!!

LL xx

i felt fine the whole first week and even came on here to ask y cos i was afraid it wasnt working lol but i lost 10lb so it must have been! i feel much much worse this week.. so dont get ur hopes up too soon like i did! lol

haha! I wont, I think it's the adrenaline this week because I am so up for it, I am def expecting to start feeling it at some point, I am not that lucky!!!!

LL xx

Hi, I have been on Lipotrim for a week now and I didn't experience any dizziness or tiredness at all. In fact felt really good all week, other than I missed chewing lovely tasting food!!

Don't really know what the whole ketosis thing is to be honest...

I was recommended oraldene mouthwash which I got from boots, i am using it every morning and i don't think i have bad breath!! certainly no horrible tastes in my mouth, it's antiseptic and def allowed on LT

LL xxx

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Teskies fresh breath strips are also nice :)