Ketosis

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Flirtygerty76, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Flirtygerty76

Flirtygerty76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.21%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello everyone, im nearing the end of day 2, finding it hard as felt light headed at some points today. Feeling much better now though.

Can you tell me how you know when your body is in ketosis as i dont understand :confused:

Thankyou

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

You might notice a smelly breath or furry tongue. Some people describe a metallic taste in your mouth too.

I went into ketosis at the end of day 3, but some people get in there faster and some people a little longer. You might get an energy boost too, but that didnt happen to me until after a week or so. Also you dont feel as hungry as you do when you first start.

Keep at it hun, it will soon come and you will reap all the rewards.

4. cazzy b

cazzy b Full Member

Diet:
    be-yu
    hi you dont feel hungry at all, sometimes you dont feel as though you need all the shakes but you must have them all

5. stopeating!!

stopeating!! Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    oh my I have only just started with the fury tongue thing...I have been brushing my teeth 3/4 times a day! And I am 9 days in...maybe I was a late developer..he he! x

6. kered

kered Gold Member

It doesnt always come straight away, I was in ketosis on day 3, but I had no smelly breath or furry tongue until about a week to 10 days later, I felt scared because my breath didnt smell, but it does come, and wow, it hits....lol. Plenty of water can cure most of this though and I didnt find it too bad after a few weeks.

7. Flirtygerty76

Flirtygerty76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.21%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you, im looking forward to it, ha ha. :D And here is to hoping im an early developer!

8. ad1987

ad1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    get the ketostix from ur chemist! i was d same, wasnt sure if i was in it or not (kept waiting for some like flash of light to signal it) but d stix just put my mind at ease!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.