Ketostix - am I out of ketosis?

As long as you didn't pee your pants - I always think subscription to this forum should come with free Tena Lady!! ;)

Ooh yes - settle down, folks or Karion will put ya in her wheelie bin!

I'd just like to say that I think you're fantastic, K and love you very, very much!

(*phew* - don't make her angry - you wouldn't like her when she's angry......)

Teeheeeeeee!

Isobel1965 said:
Ooh yes - settle down, folks or Karion will put ya in her wheelie bin!

I'd just like to say that I think you're fantastic, K and love you very, very much!

(*phew* - don't make her angry - you wouldn't like her when she's angry......)

Teeheeeeeee!

Does she go green?! :eek:

Karion Dieting said:
Blimey you lot....shut up for a moment!

Didn't you see this?

I could have missed this! Respect....please :D

Thankyou very much Flopster :)

You are very welcome!

And glad the wind bags on here didn't make you miss it (or is it just me that ate a bar tonight??)

Bleugh!

Maybe that is what I am doing wrong eating mine at night and not in the morning - mind you it is a fabulous excuse not to dtd - and has far better results than "I have a headache"!!

ROFL!!

Can you imagine what would happen if we had consumed alcohol on this forum some evenings :cool:

I'm another one that never tested pink, I only ever got beige but I did lose 3 stone in 2 months ;)

However, for the first time last night I got a result although to be quite honest it doesn't bother me one way or another because I have been losing weight at a good rate :D

Isn't it funny how we are all different? I was always in the deep purple, despite drinking up to 7 litres of water a day!!!

Back