Ketostix - how necessary are they

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Starlight, 4 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ive seen these mentioned on all the VLCD boards. Do you think theyre particularly important to have??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Not really honey, if you stick to the diet, you will get into Ketosis. I know KD posted somewhere about ketostix and that they only register surplus ketones that are got rid of through the urine and doesn't actually mean if you are not "in the pink" that you are not in ketosis. I rarely used to show pink, but obviously lost the weight. Its all up to you really x

Starlight likes this.
  4. Quak

Quak Gold Member

Didn't use them once during my time on Exante - if you are 100% you are definitely in ketosis, and some can be lucky and stay in during the add a meal week too. Don't think I did but I got there in the end.
    Bren xx

5. PrettyPaula

PrettyPaula Amusing Title.

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.08%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    i have them left over from an Atkins stint ages ago.. so i do a test first thing when your urine is most likely to show true levels of ketones.

kinda like a pregnancy test ?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.