Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by Louisa78, 26 June 2009.

1. Louisa78

Louisa78 Well-Known Member

I know not everyone uses them here.
    If you do use them though, what reading do you get on them generally?

2. Hellraiser

Hellraiser Well-Known Member

have not used them in a while, but mine used to be light purple if I was getting it right.
  3. Hellraiser

Hellraiser Well-Known Member

My advice would be not to use them unless you want to research something you are eating that you are not quite sure about.
  4. newlifenow

newlifenow Well-Known Member

Im on Atkins a week on Monday and finding it good although i am a bit tired. As for the ketostixs, they have been pinkish since wed, no cravings, no hunger pangs, drinking 2 litres water every day.

Last night i had a celebratory meal for work. We went to a beautiful restaurant where i would usually order, garlic bread, carbonara and choclate cake:rolleyes:. Instead i orderd garlic mushrooms then salmon and salad,no desert. I was dead proud. Only treat i had was one glass of white wine. Today thinking right i blew it with the wine, lets move forward and get back in to ketosis in next few days. (. i had salad and egg mayo today and chicken and veg tonight and sauages this morn. AND 2 LITRES OF WATER )

HOWEVER I just used a ketostix to prove i was back OUT of ketosis and no not at all infact im a deep purple. Im so surprised? Anyone share your view with me????
  5. Wrinkly

Wrinkly Recovering chocoholic.

I was told red wine has no carbs but I don't like red wine.