ketostix

This thread is too funny! I wee on them once a day when I get in from work to make sure I am still on target so to speak. As I don't get the metallic taste when I am in ketosis, that and the shrinkage is the best way for me to make sure I am there. Well that and that I am freezing all the time as Woofy says :)

x

Jo I know I've been in ketosis since day 3 but really want to wee on one haha don't ask me why I just find things like that exciting, I'm just strange!! lol :)
Ooh my book should be here tomorrow :D

RALMAO We were like that too. We must get a life :D

Steve is always weeing on them Jim! Don't get me started on the scales, he's on & off non stopped. He then says 'I haven't lost any, but my clothes are looser & everything I read says to ingore the scales' ?? Steve- step away from the bloody scales & you don't use ketostix at 4am, of course they're pink then!!! GGGRRRRRR

He's gone loopy :D

PS Can I have the whoosh fairy until my hols please :)
I'm freezing since I started this diet, lol

The one time I tried it went everywhere, Colleen was not a happy bunny. :D

oo jim jim. naughty boy. you should know how much women have a thing about messy batrooms. next time pee in a cup lmao :8855:

into a cup? I'm not convinced she'd like that either. Have to be a big mug, I wee a lot, and anyway, being a bloke I'd probably still miss it. :D

Haha Jim, I really can't wait for my sticks to get here!! My book arrived today I have had a good read!

ah well, fortunately I don't need to worry about ketosis anymore. :D

Woohoo my sticks have been dispatched!! Not long now hahaha :8855:

Dear Me. :sigh:

Back