ketostix

Gemsywemsy22

ive just bought some ketostix and do not have the foggyest of how to use them, of course i pee on them but how do i tell what my keytosis levels are this thing is way to complicated!! from my analysis it only shows a very pale pink but that cant be right as ive been 100% for 12 days today so surely i must be in ketosis by now huh!!!:eek:

Any kind of pink is ketosis but if you've been on plan 12 days you're going to be in ketosis so you don't need the stick ;)

Thanks starlight I'm just confused as there loads of colours on the stick. Do I just match any kind of pink to the tub?? Lol xx

Pink is ketosis nomatter what. I'd say your water intake would affect it too since the more water you drink, the more dilute the ketones will be in your urine. The ketostix I've seen only have one little square on the stick but if you're saying there's lots of colours on the stick maybe you have a full urine testing stick - in which case the little pads/squares line up with the order of the colour lines on the box. Hope that made sense x

Back