Kettleworx

Discussion in 'Kettlebells' started by beingmum, 16 May 2014 Social URL.

1. beingmum

beingmum Full Member

Hey guys I see a few of you have been using this program how did u find it? Any tips I just started yesterday. Tks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Hi beingmum, how's it going? The Kettleworx programme I find to be great. Some exercises are repeated across the DVD's but beyond that it really gives you a good core, cardio and resistance workout with kettlebells.

4. daisybell18

daisybell18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I first joined SW three years ago and after losing a stone, decided I needed to firm up as well as shed weight. I heard about kettlebells on this site and bought a 5kg bell and two DVDs. Kettlercise and kettleworx. Found Kettlercise really hard and got frustrated that the warm up was on a different DVD so ditched that one. Then I found Ryan! Loved the half hour sessions every other day and over a period of 10 - 12 weeks my body shoe changed. My butt almost disappeared! Combined with SW principles (started to do on my own) I lost almost 4 stone. It was amazing. Even more amazing as I was a total couch potato prior to this!

The reason I am talking in the past tense is that I became unwell (not connected) and could no longer swing. Five weeks ago I I had surgery to remove large growth in my neck and have taken up with Ryan again. To first 3 sessions very slowly and repeated them until I could do full 20 mins. Am now into week 2, have full sessions Of resistance and cardio and feel brilliant. Loving it again as I knew I would.

My advice is to measure yourself as there will be weeks when you don't lose weight but a quick check on the inches will keep you motivate. It certainly did me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.