keytosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by scribe, 22 January 2007 Social URL.

1. scribe

scribe Member

Can somebody please remind me what colour the stick should be when you test to see if your in keytosis. I think I am but want to make sure
    Thankyou:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    any pink colour is ketosis, but if it stays beige you are normal.....so to speak

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    as sonkie says, all pinks mean you are in ketosis but if it is one of the 2 darkest pinks then u r dehydrated and need to drink more water. hope that helps.

xxxx

5. scribe

scribe Member

It sure does. thanks folks. I'm officially in keytosis

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    woohoo! that ought to make things easier for you. welcome to fat-burning heaven. best of luck with ur 1st week. (im assuming it is?)

look forward to hearing how it goes

xxxxx

7. scribe

scribe Member

This was my first week back. Had some health problems & Doc took me off at the end of October till we sorted my medication. Up to then I'd lost 4 stone. I put on a bit during that time especially with Xmas but didn't want to know how much as I don't know what I weigh(a lot!) Mike just records on my card each week my losses. Went for weigh in last night first week & had managed to loose 12.8lbs so was very pleased.
    Cheers everyone

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.