Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Thanks sweetie, I'll still be here too. I love this site and it has helped me so much. I'll just make sure not to mention food, so I can stay sneaking with you CDers.

To cheer myself up I just hunted down the album with my wedding song on, on ebay.

Right Kezzykins listen to your Aunt Sally lol. You're being way too hard on yourself. Your CDC is right, maybe a couple of weeks out will do you the world of good, and just because you aren't dieting for a couple of weeks doesn't mean to say the weight will pile back on, if you just keep half an eye on what you're eating, you'll be fine! If you knew how many times I've been on and off CD you'd be really shocked. I think occassionally you need to take time out for yourself, to relax. Because everytime you fall off one wagon or another you beat yourself up and the guilty feeling can take it's toll so you end up in a viscious little circle convinced nothing you do will work, so stop, step back and breathe.......... Give yourself a break!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Okay lecture over!!! Seriously though, I hope you're okay. I totally understand what you're going through, and I'm here when ever you need me okay?

Anyway, I'm curious now, what's your wedding song? Is the first dance song or the one you'll walk down the aisle to? I love weddings!! I'm a big old romantic at heart and I'd really love to get married one day, but for the right reasons lol, not just cos I want the show.

I've had a really horrible day at work, a doctor made me so mad I was shaking with rage...I've never experienced that before. He was completely out of order on the phone, talked to me like I was a complete imbicile then put the phone down on me. I was so annoyed I marched round to the ward, tried to talk to him in private, but he wanted to act the big man in front of his colleagues, so I tore strips off him in front of them and left him speechless. That'll teach him to treat me like sh*t!! I probably shouldn't have gone round there and done that, but I just saw red, I was very polite and didn't raise my voice but he got the message that I won't be talked to like that. Don't mess with me when I've got PMT lol!! I was shaking so much when I got back to department I burst into tears. Silly girl lol. The day just went from bad to worse then, got our new shift rota's, and they're a nightmare...can't work them out at all. Boo!

kerry - hope you are doing ok today??? i agree, take a break and a breather. you have really been through the mill diet wise lately and have done well enough to have a break.

as for weddings - do you watch four weddings on living tv??

Hey hun, I've come to confess.....I've fallen off the wagon big time today!!! Work is horrific at the moment, we've been given the rotas we're expected to work and they're completely anti-social and generally evil. We have Sunday night shift 8pm til 8am, followed by 9-5 monday, so we'll finish the night sjift at 8 and be back to work at 9. Management are refusing to discuss it until the meeting next Friday, so everone is incredibly stressed!!! Me included, I'm a bugger for eating under pressure and today I just haven't stopped. i feel terrible now, I haven't achieved anything except to make mmyself feel even worse and more stressed than ever.

So much for not putting pressure on myself... all this other stress is a nightmare. I'm not going to have a repeat performance tomorrow. I'm off most of next week and then all of the week after so at least I'll be left to my own devices and food won't come into it at all.

Sorry for rating on, how're you today anyway? xxx

Oh no, can they really make you work almost 24hours?! Surely there are laws against theat? Or am I being nieve?

We do 21 hours now but the night shift is the end of the shift not the start. European Working Time Directive says there has to be 11 hours between shifts but hospital, police etc are exempt from it. But we won't know if it's just an over sight or if they actually want us to do that until the meeting next Friday so in the meantime everyone is on the ceiling! It's really a horrible place to be right now so I'm glad I'm only in Monday and Friday next week. Nightmare!!!

surf that sounds horrid! dont think id be able to do cd working hours like that! good god! kez hows it going today?

Hey hun, how're you doing this weekend? I've dusted myself off and pulled myself back together. I'm getting back on with SS+ again, there's no point really pushing myself to breaking point trying to do SS when SS+ works just as well. And I measured myself and have lost inches so all is not lost like you say.

Hope you're okay and having a good weekend!! xx

Hey hun, glad to hear you aren't pushing yourself to the limit. It's gotta be sustainable and fit in with life, eh? Besides, you'll need that extra bit with those shifts you are doing.

I'm ok, have done what others suggested and just chilled out and enjoyed myself for a few days. I know I'm about 3lbs up, but I'm not worrying about it. I went a bit silly really and with what I've been eating it's no wonder. But feeling much more relaxed about things.

I worked out last night that 1lb off each week until my wedding would put me at about 13st 3lbs. Which I am sure would get me into my dress easy. I am sure I was around 13-14 stone when I met Scott and I was a comfortable 16 back then.

I am trying to get myself motivated to go swimming again. I really enjoy swimming, but need to go in the morning before work and I am so bad for going to bed late and then Im like a rattlesnake in the morning and just want to stay under the duvet for as long as possible.

I'm not looking forward to WI this week as I know I will have gained, but then I need to be realistic that I've been starving myself the two days before weigh in for the last few weeks. I'm going to give SW a really good shot this week. Stick to plan 100% and see what happens. I might even be pleasantly suprised!

Morning Kez

That lb a week, is a good way to look at losses and you will easily do that too.

Swimming, i love that too and at 30 mins swimming, you burn 200 cals!! Doesn't mean anything re SW, but it does at the end of the week at WI, must make a difference surely.

Have a good one

XX

Hey hun, glad to hear you aren't pushing yourself to the limit. It's gotta be sustainable and fit in with life, eh? Besides, you'll need that extra bit with those shifts you are doing.

I'm ok, have done what others suggested and just chilled out and enjoyed myself for a few days. I know I'm about 3lbs up, but I'm not worrying about it. I went a bit silly really and with what I've been eating it's no wonder. But feeling much more relaxed about things.

I worked out last night that 1lb off each week until my wedding would put me at about 13st 3lbs. Which I am sure would get me into my dress easy. I am sure I was around 13-14 stone when I met Scott and I was a comfortable 16 back then.

I am trying to get myself motivated to go swimming again. I really enjoy swimming, but need to go in the morning before work and I am so bad for going to bed late and then Im like a rattlesnake in the morning and just want to stay under the duvet for as long as possible.

I'm not looking forward to WI this week as I know I will have gained, but then I need to be realistic that I've been starving myself the two days before weigh in for the last few weeks. I'm going to give SW a really good shot this week. Stick to plan 100% and see what happens. I might even be pleasantly suprised!

That sounds totally realistic!! I'm 13st 5lbs now and bordering on a 14 so you'll be fine! It makes it seem less daunting looking at it that way. I've decided to move the goal posts again lol. I'm not going to be anywhere near my target for my birthday, there's no way I'm going to lose a stone and a bit in 2 weeks lol. BUT it's my Granny's 90th in July, so I'd really like to be at my final target by then, or at least eating real food at SW by then!! So we shal see... according to my calculations I've got 19lbs to go before I can go to SW, then another 7lbs til my final target. So, to round it off I've got 25lbs to lose before July 18th.... Do able??? We'll see!!! 65 days----> 8 and 1/2 weeks?? I can at least get to my CD target surely?

Morning Kez

Hope all is well and your enjoying the sun :). Started the local group last night and a bloke brought in some free chilli, OMG, could have bitten his hand off.. I must have looked famished, lol.. No big surprise with the WI, but really gonna give this a chance and even knock the booze on the head for 2 weeks too. EE day today and BBQ tonight, so looking forward to steak :). xx

eternal - did you gain the first week you went from cd to sw?

No, lost 6 on SW, then put on 5 of that with my bday week.. then went over to CD, lost 8lb, then away last weekend, put on 7lb of that, so pretty much back to square one. Prob the best way to look at it..

Gonna keep CD for july now, as off on hols in Aug, so that will givce me a quick shift of a stone and half before I go, lol.. But do enjoy SW, so will give it the best of 6 weeks now.. x

Helloo, im new to this. Found this website on google, and its taken me a couple of days but i've read this whole entire diary lol! im 19, started the CD diet yesterday, just needed some motivation and reading all this is helping me alot! I did cheat on my first day but it was only popcorn, not chocolate or anything. Just thought i would let you know i am here and i am reading! Dont have a clue how to work this at all which is why i have no picture...:(

Helloo, im new to this. Found this website on google, and its taken me a couple of days but i've read this whole entire diary lol! im 19, started the CD diet yesterday, just needed some motivation and reading all this is helping me alot! I did cheat on my first day but it was only popcorn, not chocolate or anything. Just thought i would let you know i am here and i am reading! Dont have a clue how to work this at all which is why i have no picture...:(

hi

i haven't put a pic on here either. can't seem to get it to work. lol. someone will know and i'll hopefully hijack that idea and get one of me as a profile pic. :D

why not start a diary and we can all write in it. good luck.

hi kez

hows it going? why is the last bit flippen hard work?

ooh i dont think i will start my own diary yet, incase i fail lol, i much prefer reading what you lot write anyway. i'll probably stay here and just have the odd input, if thats ok with cornishkez :) whyyy are diets so hard. im struggling a bit today, ive been 100% but got hungry so come to my room and had a little nose on here :)

you'll be fine keep focused and in a few days time you won't be feeling hungry and not as focused on food. it helped me to put things in boxes. hubby had a mental box and i couldn't touch his food, as did my daughter and her mountain of chocolate. it helps that you know it doesn't belong to you and you can't eat it.

Back