ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

so here goes todays diary 9 monday) putting it on now as i've had a bad day snack wise again ( late shift at work again) i Really must try bringing some fruit to work or something to stop me snacking on rubbish!!!

breakfast.....milk in tea's = 3
frosties cereal bar = 3
peach activia yog =3

total = 9

dinner = banana sarni on wholemeal = 6
total = 6

tea ... chicken pasta meal = 11
ww fruit crumble = 2
hot choc = 2

total = 15

snacks ... half sandwhich = 5
flump twist = 1
monster munch= 3

total = 9

total dailies = 39/29
weeklies used = 10
total weeklies = 48/49

25 min on treadmill, burnt 270 cals :D

Really hope I get a loss this wk ! Feeling really bloated tod! goin to have my t early tomorro then get weighed wed Mornin instead of eve! Think I'm gonna try zumba this wk! Xx

I'll keep my fingers crossed for u and I'm sure you'll lose lovely! Zumba...... Well my co-ordination is s*** so I know I'd be rubbish at it lol x

Thanks girls!! :) .. Yeh my co ordination is crap too!! Haha should b a good giggle tho! Xx

starkissedx said:
I feel bloated too :( I have to wi tomorrow night eeeek!

Good luck star :) x

I embarrassed myself with how shockingly dreadful I was doing Zumba on my wii. The kids were in bed, hubby at work, curtains and doors were locked and closed and I had to say to myself "seriously love just stop" it was horrific!!!

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
I embarrassed myself with how shockingly dreadful I was doing Zumba on my wii. The kids were in bed, hubby at work, curtains and doors were locked and closed and I had to say to myself "seriously love just stop" it was horrific!!!

xxx

Hahahahaha this made me actually lol!!!

Haha thats so funny mrsm!! I'm the same, never do aerobic classes or anything cos I'm that rubbish, everyone usually goes in the opposite direction to me! should b fun! Xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Haha thats so funny mrsm!! I'm the same, never do aerobic classes or anything cos I'm that rubbish, everyone usually goes in the opposite direction to me! should b fun! Xx

I would love to be good at aerobics I bet it's a right buzz! I can't even keep up the right rhythm on the step on the wii fit.
I remember once when I was really young about 8-10yrs old I went to a barn dance (only coz my mum and dad couldn't get a babysitter) I was allowed to join in though and my mum told me to go and sit down after about 10mins :(

I really am that bad.

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
I would love to be good at aerobics I bet it's a right buzz! I can't even keep up the right rhythm on the step on the wii fit.
I remember once when I was really young about 8-10yrs old I went to a barn dance (only coz my mum and dad couldn't get a babysitter) I was allowed to join in though and my mum told me to go and sit down after about 10mins :(

I really am that bad.

xxx

Aww bless haha!! I'm that bad too! I'm actually thinking of talking myself out of it now! Haha , saying that I think I'm goin with my mum n she's actually worse than me! We can look idiots together! Xx

Diary looks really good :) and u still have one weekly left!!!! :) woop!

Zumba is awesome! Stand at back and try not to trip or injure anyone! I count that as a measure of a successful class ;) x

I am doing Zumba on the wii much to the amusement of my kids and cocker spaniels! I love it, the music is fab. I havent a clue what I'm doing but I'm sweating so it must be doing something!

CarlyLanky140 said:
Diary looks really good :) and u still have one weekly left!!!! :) woop!

Zumba is awesome! Stand at back and try not to trip or injure anyone! I count that as a measure of a successful class ;) x

Haha yep my one n only weeklie left! Plus I've been on treadmill a few times this wk so I've earnt some activity points!

I'll bare that in mind about standing at the back! Well away from anyone! ;-) xx

Back