ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

well i haven't really been on here much just lately. i haven't really stuck to plan these past couple of weeks! had take out curry, mcdonalds, choc! feel a right fat pig!! doesn't help that i'm off work this week. gonna get weighed in a bit when oh gets home from work. hopefully i haven't done too much damage!! need to get my ass in gear n get back on track. out for my friends birthday sat so will b using quite a lot of points on drinks! ... will try n resist a kebab on way home! haha x

Well just been weighed n lost 1.4lb! God knows how! So I've lost the 1lb I put on last wk n tiny bit more :) ! really don't know how with what I've consumed this wk!! Xx

Thanks girls, I know it's great, do like like I've gained tho. Prob cos I haven't drank much water n that usually makes my belly less bloated xx

Wow! Good loss :) u can do this :D xxxx

Hi Kezza!

I'm back :) got a new diary as going back to Discover, propoints just wasn't working for me.

I hope you're well, well done for your loss this week! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Carly!

Hey skinny, long time no hear! Haha I haven't been on here that much, been finding it hard sticking to plan! due on n eating everything in sight! Wi thur but had a sneaky peak yesterday n showed 4lb gain arrrrrrrghhhhh!!! pp has gone down to 26 so gonna give it a good go today! Good luck hunny xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Thanks Carly!

Hey skinny, long time no hear! Haha I haven't been on here that much, been finding it hard sticking to plan! due on n eating everything in sight! Wi thur but had a sneaky peak yesterday n showed 4lb gain arrrrrrrghhhhh!!! pp has gone down to 26 so gonna give it a good go today! Good luck hunny xx

Hey hun if u struggle to drop ur dailies to 26 then someone on here said to drop weeklies instead as may not notice the drop so much,thought that was good idea? dropping the dailies for me has been better as makes me exercise harder!for some reason!lol xx

Thanks Carly!

I know I'm sorry - I freaked out when PP wasn't working and went through a bit of a 'dark' time with weight loss. I have now cleared my head a bit and I am going back to what works. Well I hope it still works!!

I bet you haven't put 4 on, and even if you have you'll have it off in no time :) I looked on my ww app and saw that my dailys had gone down to 26 too, is that their way of saying it wasn't working well enough do you think?! Either way, I am glad I have made a decision and together we can get that little bit extra off before Christmas.....so we can eat, drink and be merry! It's nice to be back xx

I think I have gained 4, I can really feel it! Yeh prob realised a lot of people don't lose as much having 29 plus all their weeklies! I'm finding it really hard to get back on track, feel minging! I'm really gonna try hard tomorrow!

Claire u maybe right about reducing weeklies rather than dailies! Would mean dropping 21 tho:-0 it's so many! Haha we've been spoilt! xx

Even if u hae u can loose and anyway u look amazing in ur pics on fb lovin the leopard print top :)

Aww thanks hollie that's nice! Dint feel too bad sat actually! :) xx

Good luck x

Heya hun.. Hope yer OK.. Havn't been on much of late..
Am only clinging to the Weight Loss wagon, am not quite ON it!! Today hasn't been too bad and i'm not eatin out for the next few days (not planning to anyway) so hopefully can get myself back up and on it.. Good luck hun.x

Hey chick, I'm exactly the same if not worse! Always seem to find it really hard to stay on track at this time of year, just cold n horrible, all I want to eat is stodge!
Really need to get back on track properly tho, starting to feel sluggish n mingin! xx

I'm gona make the winter veg chunky soup this evening.. Only gona blitz half and maybe add pasta.. And have that then the weekend with brown soda bread for lunch.. :D And have some then for lunches during the week too.. Need to get back to it.. Otherwise I'll be feeling like a pudding for Christmas, never mind eating it!!!!

Hugs to both xx

Winter veg soup sounds lovely, I have a blender, should make some up myself! not doin very well just lately, can't get my head round it! Need to get focussed! Bought a new fitted leather jacket yesterday n if i don't stop eating it won't bloody fit!! X

Back