ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

Claireanddanielson said:
Struggling too this week can't be blessed with exercise constantly tired could stay in bed all day and eat junk!all I've done today is eat junk for my dinner I had chocolate crisps and star burst!so naughty!doesnt help that totm too :-( xx

I've been like that every day for nearly 3 weeks now :-( ! Tried simply filling but didn't last long, I'm too greedy!! I need the structure of counting points! Cx

I keep saying that as well that im going to be 100% tomorrow but it hasn't happened yet, and yet again today I went over by 5pp not sure what keeps happening!

But we seem to all be feeling the same. I really have to sort it out though, I feel bloated and horrible I keep using up to many points in the day and not having enough for a reasonable dinner, I need to get my head around the points again I think I may have to go back to the books.

We will do it I'm sure!

Hugs! We can do it sweetheart! Just look at that picture ;) x

Aww thanks carly! :) .. Come on girls let's get our ass in gear n stick to these points! We can do it together! xxx

Baby-belle going over by 5 while counting is still better than not counting and going over by 20 or 30 on silly things that ya'll hav forgotten an hour after ya'v eaten it..
Either way while we're still concious of pointing we wont b doing near as bad as if we give up.. This time of year is hectic so just keep yer eye on the ball and stock up of fruit n low point snacks for those unplanned shopping trips. Dont be like me and eating crap out just coz its convenient :)
We can do this girls.. We know we can :) x

Here here chick I second that! 5 pp over is nothing really when u compare to what u prob used to eat before pp!

Anyway ladies I passed my driving test! 3rd time lucky, I am so so happy today! Back on track now, nothing to stress my head about now. Just goin to enjoy Christmas :) xxx

Well done on passing test! All the best people pass third time ;) x

Oh well done! I went half a pp over today so annoyed! I added my lunch wrong and took me over it's so annoying as I haven't actually eaten much!

thanks girls! .. Half a pp isn't bad hun! 26 pp is really low, not surprised ur hungry! Haha xx

Are you near target Kerry? My target is 9.4 so 8lbs away, although I would ideally like 9st but I thought I'd aim for something realistic for now ha ha, you look so slim and lovely in your pic.

Aww thanks baby bell! Well last time I got weighed which was last wk I put 3n half on so I was 10 st 4! :-( my goal weight is 9 st 7 so a good 11lb away! Not long for u chick, I can't wait to b in the 9's! :) xx

It's not long for you either! I had a cheeky weigh in this morning ad I'm back to 9.11 so happy I can really feel that pound it's weird, but I'm out drinking tonight so I'm sure it will be a different story next week! I'm not sure what the best thing to drink it vodka and? I know diet coke but after a couple my teeth suffer

It's only a pound that I put on last week so it doesn't really count as a loss! And I'm sure I'll put it back on in the pub later lol,

Any tips on what is best to drink points wise

I cant av too mch caffiene cz it makes me ill, i normally have vodka. Diet lemonade bt most places near me dont do diet lemonade so i have soda water and lime... Bt sometimes i will have wine but u have to be careful coz one glass is 3 bt more than that and the mutiplies go up, x

Holliexx said:
I cant av too mch caffiene cz it makes me ill, i normally have vodka. Diet lemonade bt most places near me dont do diet lemonade so i have soda water and lime... Bt sometimes i will have wine but u have to be careful coz one glass is 3 bt more than that and the mutiplies go up, x

I know no where does diet lemonade! Oh yeh soda and lime that's what I usaully drink lol i forgot about that I've been drinking half a larger and lime lately and cocktails but they are v high in pp

Back