ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

I go through phases of being lazy too, hoping I can keep up with the exercise! Feel so much better n have more energy when I do! just hard motivating urself xx

Have u had them before Gemma? They are Devine!! Jd chicken is gorgeous too! That's what I opt for if I go, still about 37 pp tho! Quite a lot to take out of weeklies, plus ur chips n that! Xx

starkissedx said:
Tgis are so high on PP I love the cocktails! I love m&s count on us meals too the cottage pie one is yummy! X

If u like fish they do a fish in cheese sauce with cabbage n sweet mash , wasn't sure when I bought it but was really yummy xx

Jemmalb said:
Dont think have ever been to a tgi, its all the kinda food I love tho, bit Like hard rock? Xx

Yeh bit like hard rock! They do sesame chicken strips for starters with Jd dip! Ooh they are soo nice! xx

Diary looks good :)

I think its supposed to be 1AP per 70 cals... But I usually do it by, weight, time and intensity... :) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Diary looks good :)

I think its supposed to be 1AP per 70 cals... But I usually do it by, weight, time and intensity... :) xx

Ooh well I burnt 400 cals yesterday so if that's right then I earnt 5pp :) I'll settle for that! Haha xx

Not long till weigh in now ( get weighed tomorrow eve at 6.30) really hoping for a loss this wk as i have stuck to it properly, even exercised every day bar one! on late shift ton at work so i'm hoping i can resist temtation! went to pot day before weigh in last week! I think its just boredom half of the time and the fact there is sweets chocolates, crisp ect on the trollies for the customers ( and staff if they want it)! can someone give me some words of encouragement so i don't slip ton! xx

Been on treadmill again today, only 20 minutes tod tho but still burnt 260 cals >3pp :) x

Well so much for not snacking! :-( had two fox's choc biscuits, that's 8 pp! Grrr why do I have to b bad on my last day! Goin to have my tea soon then that is it for the day! Won't have gone over my weeklies but wanted to stick to my 29 with it being weigh in tomorrow! think I'll have gone over that by about 12 :-( .. Stupid biscuits!

Read your diary, you're doing really well. Make me seem so lazy on the exercise front haha

i'm usually really lazy to b honest, i go through phases with exercises! hoping i can keep it up. i used to go jogging before my hol but then stopped goin once i got back ( not much incentive) i've started using my bf treadmill, hard work but feel so much better once i've been on xx

I'm the same!!! Once I've done it, I feel
Great, but it's just getting there lol. I'm going walking with my friend tonight (undercover) hahaha

so here's today's food intake, not had my tea yet but i'm not planning on eating anything after my tea

tuesday 16th aug

Breakfast - cheerios with semi skimmed milk = 7pp
aplen bar= 3

total = 10

dinner- ham n mustard mayo sandwhich = 9
pom bears plain crisp = 2
total =11

Tea = m n s meal chicken in tomatoe sauce with mash= 8

total = 8

snacks (grrrr) - 2 fox's choc biscuits = 8
1 sweet = 1
mini choc bubble bar = 2
total = 11

40/29
11 weeklies used
44/49 weeklies used

really didnt want to spend 11 pp out of 49 on the day before weigh in but doesnt always work out the way you want it to!

well walking is as good as anything, tones you up all over too!! once you get into a routine of doin it you get used to it! i start to feel really sluggish when i stop exercising! xx

Yeah I'm exactly the same! Planning on a little swim tomorrow too. Need to wean myself back in, don't want to go mad jut yet on the exercise front haha

good for you hun, all helps with the weight loss! so this is your first wk on weight watchers? have you done the diet before? i think its really good that you get an extra 49, think i might try n have a few less next wk tho xx

well done on our loss by the way, bet the cambrdge diet was hard, is that the shakes one? x

my goal is 9st 7 too! then i'll see how i feel at that x

Back