ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

Yeah first day today, I did it years ago, but gave up :(
I've just lost almost 2 stone in 10 weeks on the Cambridge diet but have totally had enough now of shakes and soups. It's excellent and it came off in time for my holiday but I just need real food now so I want to lose my last stone(ish) on weight watchers. How long have you been on ww for?

Ahh just saw your posts! Yeah shakes and soups one, was really really tough but it taught me loads about changing my eating habits! Eaten normally for th last 2 weeks. I always said I'd only do Cambridge up to my holiday which I've just came back from. Can't see signatures on the app, do you have much to lose to get to goal?

i've done weight watchers on n off for years now, at my heaviset i was 12 st 5! and lowest 9st 11n half but got complacent but put all of it back on. been back at weight watchers this time about 2 months, was a slow start losing about 5lb in 4 wk n then went to london n 2 wk off plan saw me put 7 n half on :-(, lost 1 pound wk after that( didnt stick to plan) then last wk lost 3 n half. hoping for a decent loss this wk as i have stuck to it and done exercise. just wish i could stick to it all the time n get to goal but hey ho we aint all perfect!

thats brilliant 2 st in 2 month! if you can sttick to shakes n lose that i'm sure you'll find weight watchers dead easy :)
oh n i currently weigh 10st 8, aim is 9st 7 xx

Yeah after cd, ww seems like the best diet ever haha! X

Haha I bet it does! I tried shake diet once n lasted about 2 days! You have more willpower than me x

Oh god, I was so bloody fat, I didnt have much choice! I went Ibiza with 5 lads so I HAD to lose it! ;)

Haha even so I still don't think I'd b able to stick to shakes! Let me knw if u need any help pointing things or anything! Have u got a calculator to work out ur points? If u have I phone u can download the iwatcher app for 59p! unlike the actually calculator at about ten quid! Prob more now xx

Actual *

Thanks lovely! Yeah I have the ww app with the calculator etc on it :) x

Good luck for weigh in :)xx

How did WI go?! Good luck xx

Thanks girls, my weigh in is ton at 6.30! Not feeling very optimistic tod tho cos I snacked a bit last night :-( xx

Thanks star! Xx

Does anyone have a treat day on weigh in day? Is in no tracking? when it used to be discover I always had a treat day, as in eat whatever I want, usually a take away n massive bar of chocolate! It was just nice to have a day off without counting, but now it's pp and u have weeklies I feel kinda guilty doin it!! So anyway I'm having a day off, not going to go overboard but not counting! Having lamb curry for tea( home made with garlic bread) ! Will prob try n have a few less weeklies this wk x

So do u count them in with ur weeklies tho? Or do u start afresh day after? X

No iv usually had all my weeklies in vodka at the weekend lol so I just have a treat n start gain next day. In thinking kebab tonight maybe depending how wi goes xx

Back