ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

Well done for resisting! If u share the rice/naan a curry isn't too bad... :) and chinese I thought was quite low...

Ur diary looks great and well done for ur loss!! Xxx

Yeh it's so hard not tucking in! thanks Carly, hoping for a good loss again this wk! Fingers crossed! Xx

So here's Sunday's food diary!

Breakfast = cheerios and semi skim milk = 7

Dinner = tuna = 2
Warb wrap = 4
salad cream light = 1

Tot = 7

Tea= m n s fish in cheese sauce with sweet pot mash and cabbage = 10 ( it was so nice) could have eat 2!!

Tot = 10

Snacks raspberry alpen bar = 3
milka cookie = 2
Lemon dodger = 2
Apple
Sugar in coffee = 2

Total for today = 33
4 weeklies used
17 weeklies left

Sure u will get a great loss!

Btw u look really pretty in ur pic :) x

Aww thanks Carly, that's really sweet! Yeh hope so! Xx

Aww thanks Carly that's really sweet :) ! Yeh hope I do get a good loss! Need to still lose 3 lb from the 7 n half I put on a few wk back xx

Well I did another half hour on treadmill tod! Quite pleased with myself for sticking with it! been drinking loads of water too, think this really helps towards weight loss!

Does anyone knw how many pp I earnt for 30 min on treadmill? Burnt 400 cals! X

diarys looking good hun ..well done for resisting ..my oh has been off work for the last 2 weeks and my plan has gone to pot...good luck for wi this week x

Yes the oh do seem to hinder the weight loss! My oh gets so fed up of me doing separate meals but he doesn't really like healthy stuff so he hasn't really got much choice! I have the occasional spag Bol with him but that all adds up with pasta garlic bread ect! Hense why he ends up having quite a few take aways!

Soph I'm no angel with the exercise! I go through phases of doin a bit then don't do any at all! I'll lose quite a bit of weight then just get complacent then on it goes again! X

So here is today's food diary
Monday 15th aug

Breakfast / dinner ( got up late)
mcain rustic chips 150g = 5
Birdseye chilli n lime chicken chargrill = 4
Peas = 1
Light salad cream = 1
Total = 11

Tea = m n s braised beef n mash = 10
broc and carrots = 0

Total = 10

Milk in teas= 2

Snacks = little cup cake ( oh mum made them, Mmm Devine) only small = 4
Lemon dodger = 2
3 rich tea = 3
Apple = 0
Total 9

Total for day 32
Weeklies used 3

Plus half hr on treadmill

14 weeklies left!

Intake looks great :) I actually have got the OH eating some of my ww meals, he is normally an oven chips, takeaway, meat and pie kinda guy ha but he actually ate prawn stirfry with me one night and loves butternut squash which makes it easier sometimes. Also a good lunch we do is subway as he can get his meatball marinara or bmt footlong and i can still enjoy with a ham sub 6inch on wheat bread for 7PP add another 1PP for cheese :)

I need to get more exercise done i was walking and going jogging few weeks back but at the moment im feeling so lazy and not motivated to work out :( x

starkissedx said:
Intake looks great :) I actually have got the OH eating some of my ww meals, he is normally an oven chips, takeaway, meat and pie kinda guy ha but he actually ate prawn stirfry with me one night and loves butternut squash which makes it easier sometimes. Also a good lunch we do is subway as he can get his meatball marinara or bmt footlong and i can still enjoy with a ham sub 6inch on wheat bread for 7PP add another 1PP for cheese :)

I need to get more exercise done i was walking and going jogging few weeks back but at the moment im feeling so lazy and not motivated to work out :( x

Haha doubt I'd get my oh to eat healthier! I always Think of making stuff for us both but just seems like too much messing about working all the points out and in end always adds up to loads! he'll have a salad with me from time to time but turns his nose up at that! I might start making shepherds pie or thinking of things we both can have. I've been getting meals from m n s just lately, really good on points n so tasty! No hidden crap in them either! I had braised beef with mash tod n the meat was so tender! 2 meals for 4.50, not bad really! Cost more to buy all stuff in!
I love subway, not bad for 8 pp with cheese! My oh loves goin to tgi Friday!

Went on one a bit then! Haha like I said he like tgi friday, jack Daniels rib are gorgeous but about 60pp :-/ ! Haha

Back