ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

Enjoy the gym :D

Sounds sensible baby-belle :) x

Baby-belle said:
Me either and I can feel the fat forming around my tummy lol I'm planning on exercising lots this week! We can get back on it hun! I'm upping my points to 28 as this has worked for quite a few others that exercise maybe try this to?

Yeh I feel like that too :-( . I def think upping the points will work better, especially when exercising, I'm sure 26 pp only works out around 1000 cals so if ur burning say 400 in gym then 600 is not a lot for ur body to run on n then will store fat xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Yeh I feel like that too :-( . I def think upping the points will work better, especially when exercising, I'm sure 26 pp only works out around 1000 cals so if ur burning say 400 in gym then 600 is not a lot for ur body to run on n then will store fat xx

Let's up out points to 28 then and see how we get on! We can do it!!

Yes we can hun! :) xx

Weigh in wed now, I haven't been great all wk end so 100% from tomorrow for
Me too x

kezzalicious30 said:
Weigh in wed now, I haven't been great all wk end so 100% from tomorrow for
Me too x

Hun I've been awful! Just went to boxercise my arms are still shaking then came home and had the biggest roast! So 100% from tomo!

Least u've done exercise tho, I'm goin to gym tomorrow to burn some unwanted cals haha xx

Claireanddanielson said:
Me too kez it's disgusting the amount of junk I've put away this weekend,am due on so blaming it on that!haha cxx
I'm due on to, Don't worry we're all in the same boat! We will get back to it today girls!

Claireanddanielson said:
Me too kez it's disgusting the amount of junk I've put away this weekend,am due on so blaming it on that!haha cxx

Well I've been the same n i'm not even due on, just been a pig for the sake! Back on it today tho .... Again! Xx

im not due on either in my case its just bf who is naughty and pursuades me to be bad! LOL
but yes back on it today :) c'mon girls we can do it :) xxx

My boyfriend is a nightmare, goin shopping to Trafford centre tomorrow n he's on about having dinner at tgi's! Grrrr haha cx

kezzalicious30 said:
My boyfriend is a nightmare, goin shopping to Trafford centre tomorrow n he's on about having dinner at tgi's! Grrrr haha cx

My boyfriend takes me out all the time as he doesn't cook and I don't like to make food at his as he lives with parents so I have to take snacks to his as there is nothing healthy there

Well I live with mine but still hard cos he always wants to eat out n I'm a bore if I don't go! Haha the bugger xx

Well ladies I've decided to join ww meeting! :-( I've decided I can't do it alone! First weigh in 10st 11lb so that's 3lb gain since last wed!!! It's creeping back on n feel so crap so I needed to come back! just bought a journal n I'm gonna track everything the good old fashioned way, feels like It sinks in better writing it down as apposed to typing it in my app tracker! out for drinks sat so I was gonna hold off till next wed but there will always b something that crops up, will just have to save most of my weeklies for sat! Xx

Thanks chick, good luck to u too :) ! weigh day tomorrow ? Xx

Back